Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Autograph Rick nash jersey purchased from nhl auctions. Old style jersey. C.O.A

I have for sale a Rick Nash Autograph jersey i won off of nhl auctions. the jersey will come with a certificate of authenticity that i recieved with the jersey when i won it off nhl auctions. The jersey is the old style jersey which isnt a rbk. Looking to get 200 delievered for it. Would love to frame it but just got my 4 oiler ones and ovechkin one framed which leaves me with not alot of wall space left. Let me know if your interested thanks. I can provide pictures of the jersey and c.o.a upon request only reason why thers no picture on the thread is i decided to drop my i phone screen first on my driveway which led it to crack everywhere. thanks for your time.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump open to offers

SCF Rewards
    Country

first 170 takes it

SCF Rewards
    Country

BUmp

SCF Rewards
    Country

Shoot me a few pics [email protected]. I'm interested