Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Big lot of 10-11 black diamond ( jersey, team canada) FT

I've taken a big decision this morning. Decided to trade all my black diamond jersey + the team canada and to keep only the set 1 to 222.

Here's the players I got in 10-11 BD jersey : kovalev, blake wheeler, bobby ryan, brian leetch, cam neely, carey price, chris campoli, doug gilmour, dale hawerchuk, glen anderson, henrik lundqvist, zetterberg, jeff carter, jonathan toews, michael frolik gold /25, gaborik, milan jurcina, nicklas backstrom, nathan horton, nikolai kulemin, datsyuk, peter stasny, ray bourque, rick nash, ryan malone, ryan miller, scott gomez, steve bernier ruby /50, sidney crosby, steve shutt, tim thomas, thomas vanek, todd bertuzzi, peter mueller, stephen weiss, alex ovechkin, tomas vokoun, ilya kovalchuk, mikko koivu, justin williams and jakub voracek.

http://s1162.photobucket.com/albums/...20for%20trade/

For the team canada, I got the whole set except the crosby. If possible I'd like to trade them all in one single trade.
    For the jersey, just PM me if you're interested by one or somes.

what's highly intereste me:
    -11-12 and 12-13 artifacts jersey/patch, spectrum or saphirre.
    -OPC team logo patchs
    -All others beautifull cards.

Check in bucket if something else can interest you.
    Thanks a lot.
    Last edited by lexiled; 10-06-2012 at 04:39 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

will you trade any of the Black Diamond for 12-13 OPC Rainbow or Pop Ups

lmk

Serial #d cards /25 or less
    Old School Rare Inserts/Box or Case Hits Any Player
    Young Guns of Great Players and High Prospects
    [B]CURRENT TRADE LISTS

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

dunno if you have trouble accesing my bucket, but me I cant. So I wrote the players I've got.