Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants New Jersey Devils
    See bcool022's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

new member from new jersey

Hello

My name is Bobby and Im 26 years old. Ive only been collecting cards for about 6-7 years now and dont really collect anything prior to 2006. I also only collect and trade football cards. I absolutely love trading but so far I am very confused as to how to use this site. I will keep trying and hopefully be able to figure out and join in on the fun. I dont have many high end cards so Ive been dealing with commons and base cards just working on the common sets.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bobby, welcome to the site. Probably the best thing to do is read over the site tutorials. https://www.sportscardforum.com/forum...Site-Tutorials

If you have any questions just ask. Most people here are more than willing to help. Again, welcome to the site.

...Rick

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Hey Bobby, Welcome to SCF. Thanks for Joining! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Matthew.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Detroit Tigers Michigan Wolverines

Hello, and welcome to SCF...

-Robert Lewis

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants New York Yankees New York Rangers

Hello Bobby and welcome to SCF, the site can be very overwhelming when you first get here. Please feel free to reach out to me if you need some guidance....once you get going you find that it is pretty straight-forward. By the way what part of Jersey......I lived in Morristown most of my life.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wazzup, Bobby !?!? Welcome ... I'm fairly new here myself so i prob won't be much help trying to figure this site out ... The tutorial area would be a good place to start ... It's helped me out quite a bit ... This seemed pretty overwelming to me at first but it's all starting to make good sense already, and i've only been here a week ... It was pleasantly surprising for me to find so many helpful people here ... Have fun.

~Bill~

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Atlanta Braves Tennessee Volunteers Tennessee Titans

Welcome Bobby! I know you'll love this place when ya get the hang of it! Let me know if ya have any questions!

Steve

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Boston Bruins
    See PizdecInc's Items on eBay

Hey Bobby! Welcome to SCF! Greatest place on the web! If you have any questions, please feel free to drop me a PM!

/Robin

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys NULL
    Twitter: @@Mario78521 See Oxxon's Items on eBay

Hello and welcome to SCF!!
    Buying Quincy Carter GUs and Autos

SCF Rewards
    Country

welcome to the site.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast