Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: My Youtube Channel!

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    See Riley_NBHC's Items on eBay

My Youtube Channel!

I withdraw this thread
    Last edited by HockeyCardMan; 10-05-2012 at 09:35 PM.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

How many threads are you going to make before I report you? Let me know in advance.

Thanks.

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country

I have only made one, the other one was my friend, please stop leaving negative comments

BANNED

Country

Stop jamming up the system for no reason. If your friend is not registered on here then he needs to stay off.. My comments are not rude. I WILL report you.

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country

please do not threat, I did not want my friend to post it but he thought it would be a nice gesture, I really do not appreciate this, If I could take it down, I would

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Stop jamming up the system for no reason. If your friend is not registered on here then he needs to stay off.. My comments are not rude. I WILL report you.

actually most of your posts are darn right miserable, especially your story about throwing a brick at the tv because your team lost, on a an otherwise positive post about someone giving a free card away...or saying I slandered Bobby Orr, shall I call a Lawyer!? lol...chill out man, save your anger management issues/stories for a therapist, instead of "jamming up the system". You REALLY should STOP leaving negative comments on others posts...if you don't like or agree with the thread, simply disregard it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Why? I wouldn't mind seeing it, whats the problem with posting a link to a youtube channel if its about hockey cards?

BANNED

Country

The kid is trying to sell Packs. I realise it's his You Tube video, but SCF rules that you cannot sell Boxes or Packs without prior permission.

By showing a video he is breaching SCF rules as he is using this site as his launching pad. If he wants to sell single cards with a video, then no problem, but Packs and Boxes without proper authority are a No-No.

The rest of us are not allowed to post a video that we have packs for sale, why should he be any different?

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country

people do not have to watch my packs fs vid, I have other vids