4 packs of Topps Prime, IM DONE! RGIII

Well went to the LCS that I hardly go to anymore, but I needed supplies, and he is the only one that has them. Had prime for 11 a pack, which is a little pricey. I couldnt get but 4-5 packs since I am on restriction with the Wife since my spending spree on all the DUD topps cases I bought. Anywho, this product is way better than finest! I opened almost 2 cases of finest and Michael Floyd and David Wilson pular auto were my best pulls!

Last week I bought 5 packs of stars and pulled the RGIII jersey auto. Looks like I need to Stick to small pack purchases!

Hits

Should have stopped at pack 1, this came out and its numbered to his jersey 10/260!

Go Gators and Bears!
    I only collect Justin Blackmon and I guess I am getting in the SUPER collector range of Alshon Jeffery! Over 40 autos and rising!

2. Wata Photo
    Nice RG3
    Collecting Phil Kessel, Anna Kournikova & Danica Patrick cards! Trading for my PC only. Got Kessel let me know
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

very nice pull...throw that one on the bay
    trade site - Hidden Content
    cowboys site that is no available
    Hidden Content NO LONGER COLLECT...IF YOU LIKE SOMETHING IN MY BUCKET PLEASE PM ME OR ILL TRADE FOR NINTENDO STUFF

thanks everyone, nah keeping it, the copper one that is 10/75 only brought 150, i guess the jersey # thing is history!
    Go Gators and Bears!
    I only collect Justin Blackmon and I guess I am getting in the SUPER collector range of Alshon Jeffery! Over 40 autos and rising!

great hit!

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**