Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Team lots for trade -All FB teams available

I am looking for Packers,Lions,Tigers,Redwings,and Pistons.Let me know what you have for trade and I will try to match you.ex- 200 base for 200 base,etc... I do have vintage,#'d,GU/AU, and rc's to add to the lots if needed.-If you had a A Rodgers GU to add to the base,I would add a J Brown or G Sayers GU to match , or so on, if I have your teams GU AU needs.Please 50 card- base minimum trade.I HAVE A LOT OF GU AU GRADED & #'D cards to trade.
    Thanks
    Ed

Broncos cards are gone
    Last edited by DarthPacker6; 10-28-2012 at 01:16 PM.
    I collect comic books also graded cards-all 4 sports .
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

ttt
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

49ers- down to 45 cards-1 #'d, 3 A Smith (1 rc),6 V Davis,4 F Gore ,+ inserts rc's and some older 1950's to 80's are included in the lot.
    Chiefs- down to 75 cards loaded w/ rc's and inserts + Graded D Bowe rc Gem mint 10
    Bengals- down to 65 cards including A Dalton GU and RC's,A J Green rc's ,and more
    Broncos- down to 80 cards including B Dawkins captain patch,V Miller rc's P Hillis #'d rc,Elway and Tebow cards,etc...
    Ed
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

How many Chargers do you have? Any autos / GU?
    Hidden Content
    MASTER LIST OF ALL MY TRADE CARDS
    Hidden Content
    Looking for San Diego Chargers cards & Autos of USC players in their USC uniform. *See my page for other wants.*

500 + Chargers including D Sproles and D Fouts GU
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I have 1100 Plus Lions. Late 80's - present.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Looking for San Diego Chargers cards & Autos of USC players in their USC uniform. *See my page for other wants.*

any gu or autos's? I can get you a count of #'d,star cards,and such to even it up. lmk and I can get a list made for you to match up cards for a trade.
    Thanks,
    Ed
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

what do you have for steelers,penguins,pirates? I have lists available for your teams as well too
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and ex Michigan players
    Hidden Content
    Just because I post, doesnt mean I'm home.
    Crosby : 205, Lemieux : 452, Bettis : 329, Hines Ward : 323

I have 39 Packers/Lions including an Aaron Rodgers Captain Patch, half are RC's, #'d, Parallel, Favre, other half are base.

I don't have access to any of my Tigers/Pistons, but I would love to work something out. I am looking for the Broncos you have.

Let me know what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthPacker6 View Post
    49ers- down to 45 cards-1 #'d, 3 A Smith (1 rc),6 V Davis,4 F Gore ,+ inserts rc's and some older 1950's to 80's are included in the lot.
    Chiefs- down to 75 cards loaded w/ rc's and inserts + Graded D Bowe rc Gem mint 10
    Bengals- down to 65 cards including A Dalton GU and RC's,A J Green rc's ,and more
    Broncos- down to 80 cards including B Dawkins captain patch,V Miller rc's P Hillis #'d rc,Elway and Tebow cards,etc...
    Ed
    Broncos: Hidden Content
    Base/Insert/#'d/Paralell: 6,000ish
    Autographed/Game Used: 400
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by DarthPacker6 View Post
    any gu or autos's? I can get you a count of #'d,star cards,and such to even it up. lmk and I can get a list made for you to match up cards for a trade.
    Thanks,
    Ed
    I have a Calvin Johnson gu. Not sure of the cards in the 1100+. Mixture of a lot.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast