Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Country

Team lots for trade -All FB teams available

I am looking for Packers,Lions,Tigers,Redwings,and Pistons.Let me know what you have for trade and I will try to match you.ex- 200 base for 200 base,etc... I do have vintage,#'d,GU/AU, and rc's to add to the lots if needed.-If you had a A Rodgers GU to add to the base,I would add a J Brown or G Sayers GU to match , or so on, if I have your teams GU AU needs.Please 50 card- base minimum trade.I HAVE A LOT OF GU AU GRADED & #'D cards to trade.
    Thanks
    Ed

Broncos cards are gone
    Last edited by DarthPacker6; 10-28-2012 at 12:16 PM.

Country

ttt

Country

49ers- down to 45 cards-1 #'d, 3 A Smith (1 rc),6 V Davis,4 F Gore ,+ inserts rc's and some older 1950's to 80's are included in the lot.
    Chiefs- down to 75 cards loaded w/ rc's and inserts + Graded D Bowe rc Gem mint 10
    Bengals- down to 65 cards including A Dalton GU and RC's,A J Green rc's ,and more
    Broncos- down to 80 cards including B Dawkins captain patch,V Miller rc's P Hillis #'d rc,Elway and Tebow cards,etc...
    Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Chargerfan's Items on eBay

How many Chargers do you have? Any autos / GU?
    MASTER LIST OF ALL MY CARDS FOR TRADE
    Hidden Content

Looking for San Diego Chargers cards & Autos of USC players in their USC uniform. *See my page for other wants.*

Country

500 + Chargers including D Sproles and D Fouts GU

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have 1100 Plus Lions. Late 80's - present.

Country

any gu or autos's? I can get you a count of #'d,star cards,and such to even it up. lmk and I can get a list made for you to match up cards for a trade.
    Thanks,
    Ed

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

what do you have for steelers,penguins,pirates? I have lists available for your teams as well too
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hjeepxj's Items on eBay

I have 39 Packers/Lions including an Aaron Rodgers Captain Patch, half are RC's, #'d, Parallel, Favre, other half are base.

I don't have access to any of my Tigers/Pistons, but I would love to work something out. I am looking for the Broncos you have.

Let me know what you think.

49ers- down to 45 cards-1 #'d, 3 A Smith (1 rc),6 V Davis,4 F Gore ,+ inserts rc's and some older 1950's to 80's are included in the lot.
    Chiefs- down to 75 cards loaded w/ rc's and inserts + Graded D Bowe rc Gem mint 10
    Bengals- down to 65 cards including A Dalton GU and RC's,A J Green rc's ,and more
    Broncos- down to 80 cards including B Dawkins captain patch,V Miller rc's P Hillis #'d rc,Elway and Tebow cards,etc...
    Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country

any gu or autos's? I can get you a count of #'d,star cards,and such to even it up. lmk and I can get a list made for you to match up cards for a trade.
    Thanks,
    Ed

I have a Calvin Johnson gu. Not sure of the cards in the 1100+. Mixture of a lot.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast