Red face Want to Trade! Bucket link inside! Tons of nice stuff! Let me know what you like!

Hi

Have a look at my bucket and let me know what you like. I am willing to look at buckets. I have many interests.

Thanks!

For Trade Autos
    For Trade Game Used
    For Trade Rookies
    For Trade Numbered
    Interested in 06-07 Parkhurst autos, 11-12 Parkhurst Champions autos, 08-09 Montreal Centennial Habs Inks and Ice Scripts. Also like Carey Price, HOF autos, great RCs or anything that catches my eye. Willing to look at buckets and tradelist.

Hidden Content

cmb for the byfuglien
    I collect JORDAN EBERLE & Sam Steel & Morgan Klimchuk & Martin Brodeur & Adam Henrique & New Jersey Devils. Also Peyton Manning, Demaryius Thomas, Von Miller & Julius Thomas & Broncos Greats. Also looking for Brooklyn Nets Stars.

Bucket: Hidden Content

bump
    Interested in 06-07 Parkhurst autos, 11-12 Parkhurst Champions autos, 08-09 Montreal Centennial Habs Inks and Ice Scripts. Also like Carey Price, HOF autos, great RCs or anything that catches my eye. Willing to look at buckets and tradelist.

Hidden Content

pm sent
    I can only afford to trade to Canada with trades BV 50 or more.
    BOSTON BRUINS AUTOGRAPHS AND OTHER AUTOS

always lookin to trade Hidden Content

Interested in:

Looking for early autos and patches of: Crosby, Ovechkin, Gretzky, Orr, Hull, Messier, Lemieux, Bure, Bourque, Neely, Sakic, Lafotaine, Kurri, Howe, Verbeek, Chelios, Roy, Yzerman, Coffey and Shannahan.
    Also interested in Short print Hall of Fame, star and rookie autos and patches.
    MyHidden Content

pms sent

Hidden Content

bump

Hidden Content