Red face Want to Trade! Bucket link inside! Tons of nice stuff! Let me know what you like!

Hi

Have a look at my bucket and let me know what you like. I am willing to look at buckets. I have many interests.

Thanks!

For Trade Autos
    For Trade Game Used
    For Trade Rookies
    For Trade Numbered
    Interested in 06-07 Parkhurst autos, 11-12 Parkhurst Champions autos, 08-09 Montreal Centennial Habs Inks and Ice Scripts. Also like Carey Price, HOF autos, great RCs.

Hidden Content (90% updated)
    Hidden Content (100% updated)

cmb for the byfuglien
    I collect JORDAN EBERLE & Sam Steel & Morgan Klimchuk & Martin Brodeur & Adam Henrique & New Jersey Devils. Also Peyton Manning, Demaryius Thomas, Von Miller & Julius Thomas & Broncos Greats. Also looking for Brooklyn Nets Stars.

Bucket: Hidden Content

bump
    Interested in 06-07 Parkhurst autos, 11-12 Parkhurst Champions autos, 08-09 Montreal Centennial Habs Inks and Ice Scripts. Also like Carey Price, HOF autos, great RCs.

pm sent
    I can only afford to trade to Canada with trades BV 50 or more.
    BOSTON BRUINS AUTOGRAPHS AND OTHER AUTOS

always lookin to trade Hidden Content

Interested in:

Looking for early autos and patches of: Crosby, Ovechkin, Gretzky, Orr, Hull, Messier, Lemieux, Bure, Bourque, Neely, Sakic, Lafotaine, Kurri, Howe, Verbeek, Chelios, Roy, Yzerman, Coffey and Shannahan.
    Also interested in Short print Hall of Fame, star and rookie autos and patches.
    MyHidden Content

pms sent

bump