Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910
    Quote Originally Posted by kencope View Post
    Prices (dlvd) below, not at home right now but can check on the Watson and Vereen tonight. Can discount for buying multiple. I also have a bunch of Red Sox and some Celts if interested.
    Thanks for the info bud. More than I want to spend right now on the first couple. The next two (the Price cards) I have, but I always look for varying ones. I could probably use the one color one as I already have one of the Patches. So, let's put that on the list. Also, LMK on the other Vereen and Watson.

And definitely give me a heads up on what you have for Celtics and Red Sox. Do you happen to have any scans of whatever you have for those? Feel free to send me a PM. That might be easier.

Thanks.
    Hidden Content

I collect Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins and UNH Hockey and Football Players (Base/Inserts/GU/AU)
    My Photobucket : Hidden Content
    My PC NFT is exactly that, Not For Trade! It is for show only. So, please don't ask!
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside of the US. Even Canada rates are way too high!

Sorry for the late reply.

Watson spells "SPX" and the "S" is a white 1-color patch
    Vereen is the Dress for Success

Red Sox:

George Kottaras Topps Chrome Rc Auto
    8 different Pedro Martinez gu
    2 Schilling gu (one is a triple jsy #/10)
    1 jim rice
    2 wade boggs
    1 fred lynn

Have a McHale Legendary Fabrics jsy

Quote Originally Posted by schwood View Post
    Thanks for the info bud. More than I want to spend right now on the first couple. The next two (the Price cards) I have, but I always look for varying ones. I could probably use the one color one as I already have one of the Patches. So, let's put that on the list. Also, LMK on the other Vereen and Watson.

And definitely give me a heads up on what you have for Celtics and Red Sox. Do you happen to have any scans of whatever you have for those? Feel free to send me a PM. That might be easier.

Thanks.
    My High End (player folders to the side): Hidden Content

Wants:AP/P.Manning/Luck/Oscar Taveras/M.Cabrera/Pujols/Kris Bryant/Trout/Lebron/MJ/Kobe & HOF HIGH END.

Anyone else? Or some replies?
    My High End (player folders to the side): Hidden Content

Wants:AP/P.Manning/Luck/Oscar Taveras/M.Cabrera/Pujols/Kris Bryant/Trout/Lebron/MJ/Kobe & HOF HIGH END.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910