Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

need paypal for BOUND FOR GLORY trip.....selling eveything real cheap

Im leaving for Arizona Thursday for BOUND FOR GLORY....need some extra paypal for the trip.....whatever you need or are looking for pleas let me know cause im going to be selling real cheap...i have a range of DVDS,CARDS,IN PERSON AUTOS AND SOME BOOKS. Fora list of what i have you can pm me or look at some of my older posts. Dont want to come across as begging but please help a brother out....thanks

Got any autos printing or relics for
    Cody Rhodes
    Sting
    Alicia Fox (also all 2012 parallels of her)
    Collecting the following: Brock Lesanar Cody Rhodes,Magnus,Chad Mendes,UfC Round 4 autos,and whatever else catches my eye

Do you have any John Cena, Zack Ryder, AJ Lee cards. I am looking to fill some missing spots in my PC.

If you have any Miz autos or relics, LMK. Thanks.

Brennan
    Hidden Content

Collecting Mark Martin, Matt Kenseth, Regan Smith, & Aric Almirola

I would take a list of dvds you have. Also I collect Edge, Punk, Miz,Ziggler and former WCW Wrestlers.

My Collection: Hidden Content
    I Collect: (wrestling):The Miz, Edge, Raven and Natalya
    (Sports):Browns, Bernie Kosar, Josh Gordon, Trent Richardson, Randall Cobb, A.J. Green, Andrew Luck, Russell Wilson, A.J. Hawk, Giovani Bernard, Manti Te'o
    Blue Jackets, Albert Belle, Kyrie Irving and Mark Price

I'm looking for Austin Aries, AJ Styles, Jeff Jarrett, Rob Van Dam, Christian, CM Punk, Dolph Ziggler. Also any of the AJ Styles DVDs?
    Hidden Content
    Collecting WWE: CM Punk, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Ted DiBiase Jr, Cody Rhodes
    Collecting TNA: Austin Aries, AJ Styles, Jeff Jarrett

Sorry no autos or relics of the 3 you requested I might have parallels of Alicia Fox though

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(100)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Have any Undertaker cards? Thank you.

Jerry
    Collect: Don Mattingly & Thurman Munson (Baseball) Roger Staubach (Football) Mike Bossy (Hockey) Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, & Danica Patrick (Racing) Brian Stann, Miesha Tate, Ryan Bader, Gina Carano, Jason Miller, & Tim Kennedy (MMA) Bjorn Borg (Tennis) The Undertaker (Wrestling)

Account Suspended
    Due To Rules Violations

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Wow, man enjoy BFG! Well like I told you last time anything Eve, Sting, CM Punk, Velvet Sky, Kane or Undertaker I'd love.

For everybody who has replied thanks and I will be sending each of you a pm as soon as I get lists for you and thanks for being patient

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast