Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

BUYING 2012 SP Golf RETAIL DAN MARINO

Looks like SP Authentic Golf is hobby, and SP Golf is retail. Looking for the Dan Marino card from the SP Retail set. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

there is no dan marino card in the set. only a steve marino rookie card/999

SCF Rewards
    Country

there is no dan marino card in the set. only a steve marino rookie card/999

Ooooook... Thank you for not helping.... Once again looking for the following card:
    2012 SP Golf Retail Dan Marino

Its the one that looks like this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/320995905438...84.m1435.l2649

Not the one that looks like this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-UD-SP-A...item3f1d309bb3

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

i was trying to help but i guess some people are just rude and ignorant. i've never seen the brown/retail version of this set. where can you purchase it?

SCF Rewards
    Country

i was trying to help but i guess some people are just rude and ignorant. i've never seen the brown/retail version of this set. where can you purchase it?

No problem. It was pretty rude and ignorant to post a card I am looking for does not exist, but I can forgive you.
    The brown/retail/SP Golf set is available at Target stores so far. I have yet to see any at Wal-Mart or other retail chain, but I imagine it will be out at those chains as well.