Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dendron8's Items on eBay

ebay user stamkos21 - authentic patches or not?

So I am not trying to throw someone under the bus unnecessarily.. but I am looking through the list of items for sale on ebay by user stamkos21, in particular the limited logos patches... and they are all sick/elaborate and priced very high (the crosby LL patch is especially sick).

Does anyone have any experience with this user? Do the patches look legit?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See oilfan10's Items on eBay

He's a member on here: ouell2

He opens tons of The Cup, so he pulls many of the cards himself. He also does the Limited Logos and Emblems of Endorsement sets every year, trying to obtain premium patches.

They should all be legit. Lots of people here have dealt with him and he's a first class guy.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dendron8's Items on eBay

He's a member on here: ouell2

He opens tons of The Cup, so he pulls many of the cards himself. He also does the Limited Logos and Emblems of Endorsement sets every year, trying to obtain premium patches.

They should all be legit. Lots of people here have dealt with him and he's a first class guy.

thanks for the info, oilfan.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (8)
    Country
    See billindallas75's Items on eBay

I would like to second what was said above. He is one of the big-time collectors of The Cup, specifically Limited Logos. I have purchased several high-end LL's from him and have no complaints whatsoever.

SCF Rewards
    Country

and just to be safe i'll third what was said above.

stamkos21 sold me a limited logos whale i had been looking for for years..

he is top shelf.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

He bought a HUGE lot at one time. I notice from the lot that he had some counterfeit patches (Limited Logos 10/11). They were Toews, Halak and Hall. He was suppose to have send them back to the original seller. He never told me the name of the original seller.

SCF Rewards
    Country

He bought a HUGE lot at one time. I notice from the lot that he had some counterfeit patches (Limited Logos 10/11). They were Toews, Halak and Hall. He was suppose to have send them back to the original seller. He never told me the name of the original seller.

you just know this?? how?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I been keeping track of the 10/11 LL since them came out. These are the three that he had and the ones that I have in my data base. The dull patch are the real ones. The nicer ones are the fake ones:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/album.php?albumid=2998

Make your own conclusion for the other years. I only keeping track of the 2010/11 Limited Logos.

cheers

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks for those who said good words about me. I use the username Stamkos21 on ebay. I love Cup products and collect mainly Limited Logos, Emblems of Endorsement, Draft Boards... I am all about honesty and integrity - have 100% feedback on ebay and all forums on which I deal. Believe me, I don't have time to counterfeit patches on hockey cards.. my time and reputation are way more valuable than another $25 on a patch.

I focus almost exclusively on high end cards with nice patches.

Serge007 is right about the fact I purchased a big lot and he helped me identify the 3 fake cards. I returned the 3 cards to the original seller, which I fully trust, and he reimbursed me right away. Serge007 also bought a card from me. As he pointed out, the fake cards were 2010-11.

If anyone has any questions, I would be pleased to answer. thanks

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

That's lotsa amazing cards...you're really a lucky guy if u actually pulled all (or mostly of) those cards.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast