Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Upper Deck replacements

I bought a few boxes of 2011-12 SPx hockey this year and basically half of the base cards I pulled out of one box were pretty dinged up. So I had a case opened with Upper Deck and sent them in to be replaced.

I just recently received my replacements, and to my surprise they didn't just send me new base cards. They actually sent me 14 unopened packs of SPx AND a Larry Robinson Flashback Fabrics auto and a Colten Teubert Rookie Jersey.

And then out of the packs I pulled a Pekka Rinne Winning Materials, Giroux/van Riemsdyk Winning Combos and a Brandon Saad Spectrum patch auto.

Needless to say, I was pretty satisfied with what Upper Deck sent me for my damaged base cards!

.12SPx_Rinne_01.jpg12SPx_Robinson_01.jpg12SPx_Giroux_01.jpg12SPx_Saad_01.jpg12SPx_Teubert_01.jpg
    Always looking for N.Y. Rangers, N.Y. Mets and N.Y. Giants - former, current, future - I'll look at anything you've got
    Kinda random but also interested in Dustin Tokarski cards - love that Tick mask!
    photobucket: Hidden Content
    trade list: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

That Saad is disgusting, you nailed those replacement packs.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not bad glad UD came through for ya

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quite the overkill for damaged base.

I would love to know why stuff like the Saad spectrum and Robinson FF auto isn't packed out in the first place?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See masonraymond0320's Items on eBay

Wow whata deal:) love that saad patch

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would love to know why stuff like the Saad spectrum and Robinson FF auto isn't packed out in the first place?

The probable took a box or had an opened box for exactly these kind of situations...

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (64)
    Country

that's just wrong.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Saad actually did come out of one of the packs, but I know what you mean about the Robinson and Teubert. It makes you wonder how many cards they hold out of packs for something like this.

But again, I'm not gonna complain - at least not until I get my next box with a missing auto or something.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Saad actually did come out of one of the packs, but I know what you mean about the Robinson and Teubert. It makes you wonder how many cards they hold out of packs for something like this.

But again, I'm not gonna complain - at least not until I get my next box with a missing auto or something.

I wouldn't complain either, but having a tough to find rc like Saad sitting in unboxed packs at UD HQ is just awful since they use these cards as selling points for the product (only to find out later they never were packed out, but sitting loose on site)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

+1000
    I wouldn't complain either, but having a tough to find rc like Saad sitting in unboxed packs at UD HQ is just awful since they use these cards as selling points for the product (only to find out later they never were packed out, but sitting loose on site)