Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Got a 5 dollar bill with your name on it ....

Just looking for the best card I can get for 5 bucks , not looking for anything huge , just want to add some trade bait ~ 5 bucks paypal in your hand , post picture ~ Big Texans fan if that helps but honestly does not need to be a PC card , just something nice for the trade bait

hollywood:

Have ->

2011 Gridiron Gear Arian Foster Gamebreakers 1 (blue mesh) 137/250
    2009 Topps Chrome Connor Barwin TC169 RC Refractor

for $5 delivered.

Thanks,

Jeff
    8/15/13 -> STARTING to ORGANIZE/CATALOGUE MY VIKING PC - The pursuit of SuperCollector Status begins!! Autos = 43 GU/PATCHES = 73 NUMBERED = 86 PARALLELS/INSERTS = 146 BASE = 330 TOTAL = 678 Hidden Content

How about a DeVier Posey Relic Auto from Finest?

2005 Reflections Rookie Signatures Corey Webster RC #SR-CO

I can get you a scan if you decide you like mine the best.
    If you want to say "no" to an offer, just tell me. I'll be less offended that way, as opposed to you ignoring me.

Please do not post in the trade manager a deal for any of my cards without contacting me first. I will reject the deal every time.

Have that posey , sadly , Corey webster hmmmm maybe i need to see the card / so far the foster is in the lead ... anyone else

have 2010 absoulte ben tate rookie gu
    Last edited by rtsjr; 10-07-2012 at 01:25 AM.

Here is a pic of the Webster.

2012-10-07_10-12-55_630.jpg
    If you want to say "no" to an offer, just tell me. I'll be less offended that way, as opposed to you ignoring me.

Please do not post in the trade manager a deal for any of my cards without contacting me first. I will reject the deal every time.

this

OR
    Hidden Content

Bring me your Tim Brown Autos, GU, and numbered.Hidden Content

** JEFF JANIS SUPERCOLLECTOR **
    ** If you want me to "make an offer" on your cards prepare for a total joke.**

hmmmm ... nothing jumping HUGE out , but thinking on a few ~ hit me with a few more options

hh:

I have another interested party for the Foster.

PLMK if still interested or if I can move it.

Thank you,

Jeff
    8/15/13 -> STARTING to ORGANIZE/CATALOGUE MY VIKING PC - The pursuit of SuperCollector Status begins!! Autos = 43 GU/PATCHES = 73 NUMBERED = 86 PARALLELS/INSERTS = 146 BASE = 330 TOTAL = 678 Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast