06/07 The Cup Sig Patches Richard Brodeur for trade

Picked this one up today, seeing if anyone can use it. Threw the Luc up as well for yucks.

Prefer Kurri, but most stuff relevant to my sig can do the trick. Also looking for some football not mentioned: Bob Griese, Alworth

Thanks for the look.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...e/100_2298.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...e/100_2221.jpg
    Hidden Content
    I collect: Kurri, Fuhr, MacInnis, Bossy, and Coffey as an Oiler primarily. Also Gretz(especially '90s inserts), Perreault, Dave Taylor, '70s-early '80s St. Louis Blues, 02/03 Foundations Signs of Greatness, 500 Goal themed cards, '70s Cowboys esp. Staubach, and '70s Kelloggs baseball and football cards.

I'm interested. Maybe even the Luc. Cmb.
    Looking for early autos and patches of: Crosby, Ovechkin, Gretzky, Orr, Hull, Messier, Lemieux, Bure, Bourque, Neely, Sakic, Lafotaine, Kurri, Howe, Verbeek, Chelios, Roy, Yzerman, Coffey and Shannahan.
    Also interested in Short print Hall of Fame, star and rookie autos and patches.
    MyHidden Content

Moving it up.
    Hidden Content
    I collect: Kurri, Fuhr, MacInnis, Bossy, and Coffey as an Oiler primarily. Also Gretz(especially '90s inserts), Perreault, Dave Taylor, '70s-early '80s St. Louis Blues, 02/03 Foundations Signs of Greatness, 500 Goal themed cards, '70s Cowboys esp. Staubach, and '70s Kelloggs baseball and football cards.

Maybe even trade for tradebait.
    Hidden Content