Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Just updated the Bucket again, looking for some trades

Looking mainly for PC cards but will trade for anything that catches my eye
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Brett Bulmer, Nick Leddy, Ziggy Palffy and Miroslav Satan in hockey, Warren Moon and Mohamed Sanu in football and Ben Revere in baseball
    Will also trade for Wild, Vikings, Bengals and Twins stuff that catches my eye
    PMs Work Best

PLease cmb and pm me for your elite hard hats and die cuts inserts

Quote Originally Posted by bigbluecody View Post
    PLease cmb and pm me for your elite hard hats and die cuts inserts
    I could use the 2 Sanu jerseys
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Brett Bulmer, Nick Leddy, Ziggy Palffy and Miroslav Satan in hockey, Warren Moon and Mohamed Sanu in football and Ben Revere in baseball
    PMs Work Best

I like the Stephen Hill Finest, Michael Floyd Finest. cmb if ya like
    Hidden Content

Urlacher card count - 163

Quote Originally Posted by bigbluecody View Post
    I can do the topps jumbo
    I'll pass on that
    Hidden Content
    PMs Work Best

Quote Originally Posted by soxfanray View Post
    I like the Stephen Hill Finest, Michael Floyd Finest. cmb if ya like
    I like the Rudolph Chrome Auto
    Hidden Content
    PMs Work Best

interested in the floyd finest, and kendall wright elite auto
    LE'VEON BELL!!!!!
    Any Current/HoF Lions
    CMB and lmk what you like!
    Hidden Content

like the floyd auto jersey, and fleener autoalso the stephen jackson redemption. havea satan auto in my hockey bucket. but check every where else to and lmk if you need anything!
    Bucket:

Hidden Content

Great interest in Yanks, Ravens and Celts.......

WILL ONLY TRADE TO United States and Canada without prior APPROVAL!

Quote Originally Posted by Reeder View Post
    like the floyd auto jersey, and fleener autoalso the stephen jackson redemption. havea satan auto in my hockey bucket. but check every where else to and lmk if you need anything!
    I could definitely use the Satan. Nice Ravens PC by the way, looks like I know who to talk to about any nice Ravens cards I get
    Hidden Content
    PMs Work Best

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast