Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by duke74 View Post
    Check my bucket, i know i have some autos you would be interested in. lmk and we'll work something.
    I like the Sanu and maybe could use the Kirkpatrick
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Brett Bulmer, Nick Leddy, Ziggy Palffy and Miroslav Satan in hockey, Warren Moon and Mohamed Sanu in football and Ben Revere in baseball
    Will also trade for Wild, Vikings, Bengals and Twins stuff that catches my eye
    PMs Work Best

Quote Originally Posted by scottprok View Post
    I have a possible trade on the Hill Finest Auto but the other two are available for sure, I like the Sanus.
    my main want is the Hill auto so if that becomes available let me know. As you see I have plenty Sanu

I Collect: Stephen Hill GU/Autos/RCs
    Kevin Jones GU/Autos/RCs
    Anything Chris Leak
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

TTT, added some of my Chrome!
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Brett Bulmer, Nick Leddy, Ziggy Palffy and Miroslav Satan in hockey, Warren Moon and Mohamed Sanu in football and Ben Revere in baseball
    PMs Work Best

TTT, Have some stuff not in bucket yet
    Hidden Content
    PMs Work Best

Just Updated again! TTT
    Hidden Content
    PMs Work Best

interested in the floyd chrome auto. plmk
    Looking for Cowboys, Andy Dalton, Dez Bryant, Michael Floyd
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

interested in these:

still have the Sanu's and pulled another to add to my collection a few weeks ago haha

I Collect: Stephen Hill GU/Autos/RCs
    Kevin Jones GU/Autos/RCs
    Anything Chris Leak
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

i like the favre insert and the lamachael james auto gu,j wright patch.pm me

Quote Originally Posted by fballJets View Post
    interested in these:

still have the Sanu's and pulled another to add to my collection a few weeks ago haha
    Definitely still need those two Sanus! Let me know what you're thinking
    Hidden Content
    PMs Work Best

Quote Originally Posted by acjc1981 View Post
    i like the favre insert and the lamachael james auto gu,j wright patch.pm me
    Sorry, I didn't see anything at this time
    Hidden Content
    PMs Work Best

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast