A Cowboys card or 2 wanted. Ware, Austin, Bryant,Witten or current rookies

Just looking for a nice patch or auto of the guys listed. I have been dealing with a guy for some group breaks that collects Cowboys and I just figured I'd pick him up a couple nice patches or autos of a Cowboys player as a thank you. Not really looking for Romo, bench warmers or former Cowboys UNLESS they are Hall of famers or Legends. That pretty much sums it up. Let me know please!
    I wont make offer on your cards.
    Don't know when people got so rude as to not even reply back to you, but if you do it to me consider us not doing trades in the future

#2/10 $16 dlvd LMK

"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Quote Originally Posted by ronlabo View Post
    #2/10 $16 dlvd LMK

No thanks
    Don't know when people got so rude as to not even reply back to you, but if you do it to me consider us not doing trades in the future

Anyone tonight?

Anyone tonight?

Really no one has anything??

Quote Originally Posted by Styles Clash View Post
    Really no one has anything??
    http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...psf561d906.jpg

$30 DLVD LMK
    Collect Braves, Cowboys and UVA Alums or anything that catches my eye.
    Hidden Content

my cash values for trading come straight from eBay avg sales in last 30 days.

Quote Originally Posted by joelewis1982 View Post
    Nice card man but not interested at the price sorry