Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

12/13 Artifacts Rookie Redemption?

Does anyone know if there is a checklist for these? Would a Wild redemption be Granlund, Flames Baerstski etc...and are the redemption's different from the regular pack rc's?

Thanks in advance if anyone knows.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See icouldusesomeluck's Items on eBay

Baertschi is already in the set, so he won't be a redemption. The list can't be finalized until the NHL resumes, and some more rookies make their NHL debuts. It's just a guessing game right now.

Derek

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Baertschi is already in the set, so he won't be a redemption. The list can't be finalized until the NHL resumes, and some more rookies make their NHL debuts. It's just a guessing game right now.

Derek

Redemptions could expire before anyone ever gets a chance to skate and be eligible LOL

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I was wondering about these redemptions too. If there is no season, what rookies will they use. Will they wait until the start of next season or will they do something else?

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Redemption list is usually announced just after the All Star Game, as that is the standard cut-off date for players to debut and get RC's in the current year's products. However, with no season in place right now we simply do not know what will happen. I'm sure that UD will provide updates as the more of the season gets cancelled / a resolution is reached, but for the time being it's all a big blank list of 30+ mystery players.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

all very interesting, not too mention annoying to a degree, maybe my interest in hockey (pro) will also expire by than...not likely but regardless, by the time these stubborn loons find a way to divide the "pie", its going to be a whole lot smaller than it was before the lockout...

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Yeah.... these should all be rookies who debut this year, which (as we all know) is on hold for now. I'm sure UD will do something for these redemptions down the road, even if there is no season, but what that would be? Can only guess.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See canadacardworld's Items on eBay

Logic would dictate that if the NHL is a go for this year then Artifacts redemptions shouldn't be unaffected. However if the season is cancelled then there should be a much larger rookie crop for next year (as was in 05/06) so the redemptions should carry over in some fashion. Unless UD isn't able to handle a season without hockey and folds, your Artifacts redemptions will be worth something at some point!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See prosserfan39's Items on eBay

Why? Do you have a Wild redemption? If so, I'll gladly take it off your hands. ;)

Dakota

SCF Rewards
    Country

well if I knew for certain a wild redemption would eventually land me a Grandlund I would be happy to keep that in my hands, or even buy one on ebay...but no, don't have that one, I just pulled a Sharks redemption, but did get a nice Silfverberg which I am happy about.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast