Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

WTTF: Autos of Patrick Peterson,AJ,Julio,D Martin,Shady,Desean and others!

Will be watching football today on my day off.....also willing to check buckets and lists. Some PC is FT for the right cards. let's trade.....is it possible? lmk jeff
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

Hey man. I got alot of stuff that you like. AJ Green, Julio, and Doug Martin.

I liked these of yours.

Matt Stafford Elite auto
    Andy Dalton Contenders auto
    Demarco Murray Rookie Ink auto
    Vincent Brown contenders auto
    Demarco Murray Limited auto
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Looking for Dallas Cowboys. Dwayne Bowe. Adrian Peterson. Oklahoma Sooners. Texas Rangers Bowman Chrome Prospects.

ttt

bump
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

do you have a need for a leaf metal blue prismatic /25 aj green rc auto bgs 10 pristine?
    Hidden Content

looking for Adrian Peterson's (Vikings) autos that i dont have (super collector)!!! also looking for bowman chrome baseball rc autos, and most highend rc autos in all sports!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by j2short812000 View Post
    do you have a need for a leaf metal blue prismatic /25 aj green rc auto bgs 10 pristine?
    sorry but i'm looking for nfl licensed cards only of AJ. thanks though, jeff
    Hidden Content

entire bucket ft if it means responses and possible trades.
    Hidden Content

ttt

bump
    Hidden Content

i like the Doug Martin Elite Status and JJ watt gold standard autos. LMK if u see anything for them. thanks jeff
    Hidden Content

ttt

bump
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast