LF: John Cena Want Football or Baseball? Also have that paypal stuff

Need a small gift for someone again

Looking for patch cards, auto cards, and base cards

have lots of football, lots of football base, complete sets, 100s of autos and GU, also have some baseball stuff with HOF, autos.. etc..

If you want money tell me how much DLVD

Thanks
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Collecting Matthew Stafford-Philip Rivers-Brock Osweiler-Russell Wilson

i have a 2012 shirt relic available
    Super collecting brock lesnar also collecting ufc autos an multi color relics red ink autos

Also if anyone knows how to reseal packs and make hot packs that would be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by detroittigerfan76 View Post
    i have a 2012 shirt relic available
    picture/set? looking to trade or paypal? price? i know nothing about wrestling cards sorry
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Collecting Matthew Stafford-Philip Rivers-Brock Osweiler-Russell Wilson

I can do 5.00 dlvd and Im sure I can come up with some base cards to toss in with it
    basically 3.00 for the card and 2.00 shipping
    its out of the 2012 topps set sorry I dont have a pic of it the shirt piece is bright green.
    Super collecting brock lesnar also collecting ufc autos an multi color relics red ink autos

go ahead and post it up if you could
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

trade posted
    thanks
    Steven

If you are still looking for a gift I have two higher end cards I am looking to move. Both of them are graded 9.5 BGS You can private message me if you are interested.

http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...aph-BGS-9-5-FS
    Hidden Content
    NEED TO CONTACT ME? Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    ***Offering $300.00 For WWE Topps 2009 Ted Dibiase Black Parallel /40***

Could use a few more
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content