Thumbs up Moment of Truth delivers again!!

I'm just such a sucker for the style of these cards that I keep coming back for more, this time I'm glad I did. The box started off slow. First hit was the typical lackluster dual relic:

1-color Sanchez and Kampmann relics. Nothing to write home about. Then a few packs later I pull the single relic card:

Matt Mitrione 1-color relic. At least it's #'d to 88 but at this point I'm telling myself I just got a dud of a box and it happens. Then I pulled this strange card:

Randy Couture base card obviously, but missing the metallic print for his name. Has anyone come across any Moment of Truth cards like this? You can actually see the indention with his name but no print. Anywho, a few packs left and I still hadn't hit the auto so I had a glimmer of hope when I saw something shiny in the pack and pulled out this:

Kenny Florian Black Printing Plate!! Not auto'd but very cool! My 2nd printing plate out of only 3 or 4 boxes of MoT! At this point I'm happy with my box but there is one more surprise in store. Almost last pack yields this bad boy:

#'d out of 25! I was pretty stunned and excited!

A box like this is why I keep coming back for more. Oh and here are the other #'d hits if anyone is interested:

I'm planning on keeping the Florian b/c it's probably worth more to me than what I'd get for it. The Brock will be hard to get, but I'd entertain offers. Thanks for checking out my break!
    NFL: Collecting Ray Rice, Matthew Stafford, Joe Flacco, Tony Romo, Sean Lee, and Brett Favre
    NBA: Collecting Dirk Nowitzki, Jason Terry, and of course Jordan
    MLB: Collecting Will "The Thrill" Clark
    Work in progress Bucket: Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(679)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    congrats on a pretty sweet break

Great break!!!!Congrats! Feel free to give me look for the Brock!
    Hidden Content
    ****Click banner to see my Photobucket****

Quote Originally Posted by CUTLETT View Post
    Great break!!!!Congrats! Feel free to give me look for the Brock!
    Thanks! You've got a great looking bucket but just didn't see anything for the Brock right now. I'm not 100% sure yet but it's probably going to go up on ebay.
    NFL: Collecting Ray Rice, Matthew Stafford, Joe Flacco, Tony Romo, Sean Lee, and Brett Favre

Best MOT break I ever did see.
    Hidden Content
    Un voyage de l'excellence - elhijodelsanto presente Hidden Content Hockey and MMA cards and collectibles

Quote Originally Posted by WinWithoutaKnife View Post
    Best MOT break I ever did see.
    Thanks man! I don't think I'll ever top that one, but it's certainly going to be hard to avoid buying any more.