Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Heusing123's Items on eBay

Hey I got season tickets to the Bobcats as well! I was at the open house and got most everyone on the team. MKG signed whatever you wanted and was very nice. Walker also zoned whatever. Overall a great night. Hope to see you there sometime!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome. I hope to go to most games depending on what my work situation is. Will you be graphing teams pregame?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Absolutely. My neighbor and I will be there at most games right when season ticket holders can enter. We are mainly gonna go for the other teams however.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah I usually go for the other team. I hope to finish my Bobcats stuff through different events and just catching them randomly. I got the discounted season tix though so I won't be invited to most of the STH events.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I gotcha. Yea I plan on doing the same. I'm hoping for a good year both graphing and the team winning. Last year was quite disappointing so.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sweet that you graph the bobcats! I just moved to Charlotte and plan on doing it a few times this year!

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's right - I remember you saying you would be moving here! Rough situation for the Bobcats but a decent situation for autograph collectors.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Did the Pacers in Charlotte tonight. For those who don't know, this is my favorite team, so that's always an extra treat. Got a few guys I haven't graphed before. Granger wasn't there. I was wearing a Hibbert jersey but I only saw him sign for the kid in front of me. Paul George wouldn't touch a pen. Same with Plumlee and Tyler Hansbrough...it was the usual "After the game." My new favorite is Ben Hansbrough, who I didn't try and get. Someone holds out a rackers card for him and he sternly says, "PERSONALIZE." Ben Hansbrough lol.

Also didn't see Vogel and Shaw wouldn't sign.

DJ Augustin 1 card
    Gerald Green 2 cards (pen did not stick well at all despite prepping)
    George Hill 1 card
    Orlando Johnson 1 card
    Ian Mahinmi 1 card
    Jeff Pendergraph 2 cards (wasn't in the best of moods because another collector was bugging him)
    Lance Stephenson 4 cards (very friendly, I had 4 out so he could take a couple but he didn't need them)
    David West 1 card
    Sam Young 1 card

And then a friend gave me a Vogel and Green he got at the hotel because he knew I was a huge Pacers fan and am working on the Hoops set.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very nice stuff! I was really bummed that George and Hubert didn't sign. Otherwise pretty solid stuff!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hibbert used to be good for 1 per but perhaps that has changed now. Was kind of bummed out because I was looking forward to adding him to my Hoops set.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast