Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    maddmaxx714- ok , thanks
    Hidden Content
    always looking for very old hofers autos and toews or Kane logo patch autos. Dont usually dc on deals under $25, lmk if this is a problem.

i can use dareus if available and i have anything that catches your eye
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content 2014 insert/rc/parallel link
    hope we can make some trades

Please cmb for the Barry Sanders auto, Elway auto, Demarco Murray contenders auto, Dalton autos, and ridley auto. Thanks
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

cjarman01- like the aj green autos , maybe the matt ryan and trent richardson depending on what they are worth, wouldnt move the elway towards them, but what could we do with the others. Oh, the dalton threads is a redemption, its live , just not redeemed yet, I just got it.
    Hidden Content
    always looking for very old hofers autos and toews or Kane logo patch autos. Dont usually dc on deals under $25, lmk if this is a problem.

PM sent
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

Lmk if you see something for the Luckman /10 and the Fouts /73.
    Collect Star/HOF patches and autos
    I don't collect non-auto RC unless that is all the player has!
    If it isn't listed in Beckett as a RC, THEN IT ISNT A RC!
    If you want DC, then you can pay the $17+ it will cost!
    Photobucket: Hidden Content

babyhuey- like the elway auto and bears triple jsy
    Hidden Content

I can do the Bears triple but didn't see anything of equal value for the Elway. Lmk.
    Collect Star/HOF patches and autos
    I don't collect non-auto RC unless that is all the player has!
    If it isn't listed in Beckett as a RC, THEN IT ISNT A RC!
    If you want DC, then you can pay the $17+ it will cost!
    Photobucket: Hidden Content

chibearsrule- Please check me for the Luckman, the Sayers, and the Morton:

http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...port-Tradelist
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

srqbillsguy- sorry, didnt see anything
    babyhuey- sorry, wouldnt move the fouts for the triple alone and the luckman is much more, thanks though
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast