Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    WTB Pre Lockout (2004) Markus Naslund cards I need

    LMK what you have. My wantlist isn't accurate but it is somewhat accurate in my head.

    Just focusing on 2003-04 stuff and earlier as the sheer volume that's out there is a bit much (even now after he's been retired for a few years).

    Will trade too if that's what floats your boat.
    Markus Naslund Collector
    Hidden Content

  2. #2
    PM sent
    LF this ITG Decades 1980's Autograph: AMM2 - Mark Messier CAN SP. Also need many Emblems and Numbers from ITG Decades 1980's and may need Quads, Golds or other low print runs from that set.
    PC includes Sakic, Vaive, Salming, Lafleur, Shutt and anyone named Stastny except Yan. Also buying Tokarski rookie year cards if priced right.

  3. #3
    make me an offer shipped from US via PM.


    Markus Naslund (04/05 and earlier)

    04/05 Upper Deck All World
    #102 - Markus Naslund Up Close & Personal (SP)

    03/04 Upper Deck SP Authentic
    #SP20 - 10th Anniversary Markus Naslund #1355/1994

    02/03 Pacific Calder Hockey
    Silver Parallel # 51 - Markus Naslund #257/299

    99/00 Pacific Paramount
    Holographic Gold #238 - Markus Naslund #075/199

    I will also have base cards if you have the card numbers.


    Also have some newer ones on my written trade page.

    Bruce

  4. #4
    I have these two:

    1988-99 Be A Player #140
    2002-03 Upper Deck - Phenominal Finishers #PF-MN -Game Used

    Please contact me if you're interested.

    Thanks,


    Rich

  5. #5
    I've got:

    (UNSCANNED)

    2002-03 BAP Memorabilia Franchise Players #229 Ruby (#182/200)
    2001-02 Titanium Double-Sided Jersey #58 (Markus Naslund/Daniel Alfredsson)

    And these two GU cards which are scanned:



    Hidden Content
    Irbe Supercollection Hidden Content
    Bruce's Goaltending Museum: Hidden Content

  6. #6

    Xspyrit's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,429
    Country
    Card Cash
    102.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    182 connexion hck

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    2007-08 McDonald's Upper Deck Three Stars Checklists #CL6 Naslund/Luongo/Sedin BV 0.75$ (x5)
    2007-08 McDonald's Upper Deck #2 Markus Naslund BV 1.25$ (x5)
    2007-08 Artifacts #59 Markus Naslund BV 0.75$
    2006-07 Flair Showcase #96 Markus Naslund BV 1.50$
    2006-07 Flair Showcase #199 Markus Naslund BV 1.50$ (x2)
    1993-94 Upper Deck #500 Markus Naslund BV 0.25$
    1993-94 Pinnacle Canadian #449 Markus Naslund BV 0.10$

    Not a lot old stuff, so if you're still interested in making a deal, I got even more recent stuff

    2005-06 Upper Deck Hometown Heroes #HH25 Markus Naslund BV 1.50$
    2008-09 Collector's Choice #270 Markus Naslund/Henrik Lundqvist/Chris Drury BV 4.00$
    2008-09 Collector's Choice Reserve #270 Markus Naslund/Henrik Lundqvist/Chris Drury BV 6.00$
    2008-09 SP Game Used Authentic Fabrics Duos #AF2LN Henrik Lundqvist/Markus Naslund BV 25.00$
    2009-10 UD Black Trios Jerseys #T3JNLZ Nikolai Zherdev/Henrik Lundqvist/Markus Naslund (37/50) BV 30.00$
    BUCKET : Hidden Content

    WANTS : Hidden Content

    TRADELIST : Hidden Content

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Xspyrit View Post
    2007-08 McDonald's Upper Deck Three Stars Checklists #CL6 Naslund/Luongo/Sedin BV 0.75$ (x5)
    2007-08 McDonald's Upper Deck #2 Markus Naslund BV 1.25$ (x5)
    2007-08 Artifacts #59 Markus Naslund BV 0.75$
    2006-07 Flair Showcase #96 Markus Naslund BV 1.50$
    2006-07 Flair Showcase #199 Markus Naslund BV 1.50$ (x2)
    1993-94 Upper Deck #500 Markus Naslund BV 0.25$
    1993-94 Pinnacle Canadian #449 Markus Naslund BV 0.10$

    Not a lot old stuff, so if you're still interested in making a deal, I got even more recent stuff

    2005-06 Upper Deck Hometown Heroes #HH25 Markus Naslund BV 1.50$
    2008-09 Collector's Choice #270 Markus Naslund/Henrik Lundqvist/Chris Drury BV 4.00$
    2008-09 Collector's Choice Reserve #270 Markus Naslund/Henrik Lundqvist/Chris Drury BV 6.00$
    2008-09 SP Game Used Authentic Fabrics Duos #AF2LN Henrik Lundqvist/Markus Naslund BV 25.00$
    2009-10 UD Black Trios Jerseys #T3JNLZ Nikolai Zherdev/Henrik Lundqvist/Markus Naslund (37/50) BV 30.00$
    Only ones I need are the last 2 listed so I'll pass for now. Thanks for looking tho!
    Markus Naslund Collector
    Hidden Content

  8. #8
    double
    Last edited by Bauldie; 10-08-2012 at 08:57 PM.
    Markus Naslund Collector
    Hidden Content

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by suitman19 View Post
    make me an offer shipped from US via PM.


    Markus Naslund (04/05 and earlier)

    04/05 Upper Deck All World
    #102 - Markus Naslund Up Close & Personal (SP)

    03/04 Upper Deck SP Authentic
    #SP20 - 10th Anniversary Markus Naslund #1355/1994

    02/03 Pacific Calder Hockey
    Silver Parallel # 51 - Markus Naslund #257/299

    99/00 Pacific Paramount
    Holographic Gold #238 - Markus Naslund #075/199

    I will also have base cards if you have the card numbers.


    Also have some newer ones on my written trade page.

    Bruce
    Have those.. thanks for checkin! I'll pm if I can come up with a list of base.

    Quote Originally Posted by richloughlin View Post
    I have these two:

    1988-99 Be A Player #140
    2002-03 Upper Deck - Phenominal Finishers #PF-MN -Game Used

    Please contact me if you're interested.

    Thanks,


    Rich
    Have them both. Thanks tho!

    Quote Originally Posted by IrbeFan4Life View Post
    I've got:

    (UNSCANNED)

    2002-03 BAP Memorabilia Franchise Players #229 Ruby (#182/200)
    2001-02 Titanium Double-Sided Jersey #58 (Markus Naslund/Daniel Alfredsson)

    And these two GU cards which are scanned:



    pm'd
    Markus Naslund Collector
    Hidden Content

  10. #10

    Xspyrit's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,429
    Country
    Card Cash
    102.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    182 connexion hck

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by Bauldie View Post
    Only ones I need are the last 2 listed so I'll pass for now. Thanks for looking tho!
    You meant those 2?

    2008-09 SP Game Used Authentic Fabrics Duos #AF2LN Henrik Lundqvist/Markus Naslund BV 25.00$
    2009-10 UD Black Trios Jerseys #T3JNLZ Nikolai Zherdev/Henrik Lundqvist/Markus Naslund (37/50) BV 30.00$


    Ok no problem, but check if you have anything I could use (see link for my wants in my signature)

    Thank you
    BUCKET : Hidden Content

    WANTS : Hidden Content

    TRADELIST : Hidden Content

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •