Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
    everyone asleep? lol lets trade
    Always Looking for Doug Martin, Robert Turbin, Russell Wilson, Andrew Luck, Bo Jackson or Tim Brown
    Here is My trade list always up to date
    Hidden Content

ttt
    Always Looking for Doug Martin, Robert Turbin, Russell Wilson, Andrew Luck, Bo Jackson or Tim Brown
    Hidden Content

ttt
    Hidden Content

i need your black claiborne and lavonte david xfracand egnew red zone diecut. i have iloka prism and criner and moore xfrac. lmk if there is anything we can do
    Please use a blank to cover any jersey window while shipping. I collect Topps chrome and contenders autos and HOF autos.

"If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything."
    Let one walk alone, committing no sin, with few wishes and no qualms.

Hidden Content

Pm sent

Quote Originally Posted by unitasfan View Post
    i need your black claiborne and lavonte david xfracand egnew red zone diecut. i have iloka prism and criner and moore xfrac. lmk if there is anything we can do
    Hidden Content

If you can use any of my Raider stuff I am interested in the Vikings and Randy Moss Xfractor. PM if you like anything. Thanks
    I collect: Marbury, Jordan, Kobe, D-Will, AI, Durantula
    Chicago Cubs, Giancarlo Stanton, Randy Moss, Minnesota Vikings
    MY SITE:Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Not seeing anything right now but thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by wrigleyfield View Post
    If you can use any of my Raider stuff I am interested in the Vikings and Randy Moss Xfractor. PM if you like anything. Thanks
    Hidden Content

ttt
    Hidden Content

ttt
    Hidden Content

added items
    Hidden Content

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast