Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by meandsharon11 View Post
    they look better than the jags and titans right now. I would even go as far to say they will be second in the division when the year is up. Yes I'm a Texans fan, but they have done well so far while having little to do it with. They have impressed me so far.
    agreed, really hate that Jacksonville loss few weeks back but thats the NFL. If the Colts can win some nail bitters & take care of the division games ( exception of the texans ) they can make a strong push to finish 2nd & claim a possible wildcard. I know theres a long way to go yet. 500 at the start was the goal for me, Need to handle the next to games for sure. Jets & Browns are both winnable games.

to be continued.....................

wow, 2-14 to 11-5.. was expecting a 8-8 season at best & to come out & do what they did is pretty amazing. They mentioned it during todays broadcast & i agree, GM Ryan Grigson needs a pat on the back for the draft class along with the coaching staff. Dont think theres another team out there that got more out of there rookie class then the colts did this year. Looking forward to the playoffs...

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (19)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Too bad b more is gonna smash em next week
    Hidden Content
    -BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR JULY 2006 ISSUE#196+NOV 2008 ISSUE #220 i collect Ed Reed,Ravens,Baltimore Colts+ nice stuff
    Hidden Content

Well ill put it this way. Im done with the texans till they get rid of kubiak and start yates. I may just become a colts fan. First round of the playoffs the texans will lose and the colts will win. Anybody want some texans cards? Lol
    pc is spectra spectra spectra

Quote Originally Posted by rickysigai View Post
    Too bad b more is gonna smash em next week
    Way Baltimore is playing, i dont think they could smash a empty pop can. Colts arent even suppose to be here, pressures on Baltimore. Think we all know how they handle pressure.

Great turnaround for them this season, one of the NFL's brightest stories. They definitely stand a chance next week against a Ravens squad who is going in the other direction. It is still the playoffs, but it wouldn't surprise me if the Colts won next week.
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 4/5/14

colts and broncos in the afc championship game. who would have seen that coming?.............hey its just a thought lol

Quote Originally Posted by meandsharon11 View Post
    colts and broncos in the afc championship game. who would have seen that coming?.............hey its just a thought lol

lol ahhhh lets not get carried away. theres still a fella up in foxboro that will have a say in this... but i do like the way you think

yeah the pats tore them up, but i was thinking the broncos would put out the pats in divisional rounds.

well if Houston takes care of there business & the Colts win in Baltimore, that would set up a Colts vs Broncos match. That would be ugly.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast