Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How bout them COLTS!!!

Just need to toot my teams horn, really impressed with the way they played in the 2nd half today. It was a freakin boat race in 1st half & actually caught myself wishing CBS would go to another game because this day looked to be embarrassing. Now i know the 2012 packers just aint the team from 2011 but there still a good team & with the Colts being as young as they are, was nice to see them come back & hang onto a win against a solid team.

When i look at the schedule, if the defense didnt let us down against jacksonville, could be 3-1 right now looking at a Jets team thats struggling & followed by a browns team thats well, the browns.

Just had to toot a bit..

Go Colts!!!!!!!!!!!

They played very well and deserved that win. It was nice to see Luck and Wayne hooking up and getting comfortable with each other. Congrats on the win, it was very well deserved.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content

I didn't think the Colts had a prayer this season. Not bc Luck is bad, but because he's a rookie on a gutted team. Very impressed w/ his win. I love a QB who has the heart to push and push against all odds.
    Hidden Content

High-end trade bucket
    : Hidden Content

Football Advisor

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Hey!! They ALL Played A Heck Of A Game. That First Half Had Me REALLY Mad But Of Course Hung In There & Then That Second Half Came & Boy Did They Turn It Up. I'm SOOO Glad The Colts Picked Luck Over RG3. Luck Is Defiently Gonna Be A OUR Future HOF Quarterback. That Run He Made For That First Down That Last Few Minutes Had Me Running Around My Living Room. LOL Then The Way Him And Reggie Hooked Up Today Was Just AMAZING. Ya Gotta Give It Up For Our Defense Also. Man I LOVED Them Terrorizing Rodgers Today. If Not For That Last Game (Which I Was At) On That Long Pass We Could Be Looking @ 3-1 Right Now. But I'll Take What We Have & Look Forward To The Team Only Getting Better Together.

GO COLTS!!!!!

Thanks, John

great game for the colts...the defense was very impressive in that game
    trade site - Hidden Content
    cowboys site that is no available
    Hidden Content NO LONGER COLLECT...IF YOU LIKE SOMETHING IN MY BUCKET PLEASE PM ME OR ILL TRADE FOR NINTENDO STUFF

As a die-hard Packers fan. Hats off to your Colts. I've never been less mad about a loss. Colts played very well and deserved the win because they clearly wanted it more. Kudos.
    Always looking for Aaron Rodgers!!! (since 2007)
    Football: Packers, NFC North Players and QB True RCs
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

My house was divided on it lol. My wife is a diehard Packers fan and I'm a Lions fan, which means by default I have to root against the Packers haha. I loved how the Colts front D-line pressured Rodgers all day and we've seen in the Packers loses this season, that is a key factor to beating them. Luck played well down the stretch and looked very poised in the pocket and when running the ball. They look like they may have a great future, if not this year, then the next few for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Trains975 View Post
    Hey!! They ALL Played A Heck Of A Game. That First Half Had Me REALLY Mad But Of Course Hung In There & Then That Second Half Came & Boy Did They Turn It Up. I'm SOOO Glad The Colts Picked Luck Over RG3. Luck Is Defiently Gonna Be A OUR Future HOF Quarterback. That Run He Made For That First Down That Last Few Minutes Had Me Running Around My Living Room. LOL Then The Way Him And Reggie Hooked Up Today Was Just AMAZING. Ya Gotta Give It Up For Our Defense Also. Man I LOVED Them Terrorizing Rodgers Today. If Not For That Last Game (Which I Was At) On That Long Pass We Could Be Looking @ 3-1 Right Now. But I'll Take What We Have & Look Forward To The Team Only Getting Better Together.

think something is wrong with your keyboard

they look better than the jags and titans right now. I would even go as far to say they will be second in the division when the year is up. Yes I'm a Texans fan, but they have done well so far while having little to do it with. They have impressed me so far.
    pc is spectra spectra spectra

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast