Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking To Trade My Base & Low End Cards For Cincinnati Reds Base & Low End Inserts

I am in the process of sorting all my cards by team. I am looking to make some trades of other teams for Reds cards. What I have are base and low end inserts of every team in the MLB and that is what I am looking for of the Reds. I know there may be some $4 or $5 cards in there and just from seperating them I know I have seen some numbered cards and refractors. I am thinking when I am done I will probably have 100 - 200 cards of each team, may be less maybe more (if it is way off I will let you know). I am look for strictly people who would like to make team trades, I dont want to have to go through them again to pick out specific players from multiple teams. I have left all the star cards in what I am seperating so I ask if we make a deal you do the same. Let me know if this is something you would be interested in and what team your looking for.

Thanks!!
    Collecting:
    Cincinnati Reds Certified Autograph Cards
    Dayton Flyers Basketball Anything

Hidden Content

Anybody interested ?
    Collecting:

Hidden Content

yes. i could use your la angels. pm me. thanks.
    collecting rookies auto game used of hall of famer or retired players all sports.

would be interested in what you have of the pirates
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and ex Michigan players
    Hidden Content Little access due to Laptop crash & Now trying to recover data
    I mail once a week on Saturday. If I forget to respond , just send me a reminder.
    Crosby : 205, Lemieux : 452, Bettis : 329, Hines Ward : 323

I will get back to you guys as soon as I get some sorting all of them. Thanks !
    Collecting:

Hidden Content

What years are you looking for and what years do you have for trade?

Thanks,
    Don

Quote Originally Posted by don sanford View Post
    What years are you looking for and what years do you have for trade?

Thanks,
    Don

I have mainly 2011 and 2012 with a little bit of 1989 and 1990. I am looking for Reds from anytime after 1984 and they can be old or new (ideally a mix of both).
    Collecting:

Hidden Content

I would like Braves if you have any. I have Griffey base and Reds in my photobucket. LMK what you have when you sort them. Thanks :)
    Currently Looking For TENNIS CARDS PM if you have any.
    My Photobucket: Hidden Content
    My Youtube: Hidden Content

**If my Photobucket link doesn't work Google Braveschop1 photobucket

I'm interested in any LA Dodgers you might have. PM me please, I've got some Reds I can trade to you
    I collect LA Dodgers and Oakland Raiders!

Just wanted to let you few know that I havent forgotten about this, I havent been on the site or really doing anything with cards in the last month or so because I have just been so busy. Work is kicking my butt, but I guess that is a good thing. I have pretty much everything sorted except for like one row of my big box so I will be getting PM's out in the next week or so.
    Collecting:

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast