Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Would like to trade my 1990 Topps Traded Team Sets for Topps Rangers different Years

Hey there team collectors. My 5 year old son saw my 1990 Topps traded set the other day in a box and took the factory sealing off of it. I walked in on him and of course he didn't know what happend. At least it is a cheaper set but this is what I would like to do since it is no longer sealed I would like to trade the team sets out of it for base Texas Rangers cards from 1981-2012. As teams are selected I will mark them below as gone.

All NL Teams are Available at this time except
    Cin Reds Gone
    Philly Phillies Gone
    All AL Teams are Available at this time except
    Texas Rangers Mine
    NY Yankees Gone
    Cleaveland Indians Gone

Also if you would like to pick up a team set and want to buy it I can do that too.

These are going to be low dollar trades so PWE is what I will be sending but cards will be packed to make it to you in pack fresh condition.
    Last edited by nolan34ryan; 12-05-2012 at 03:15 PM.
    my Topps Sets for sell 1958, 79-2010.
    Hidden Content
    Trying to sell out of everything so we can adopt. Please help if you can and check out the bucket.
    EPH 2:8-10

anyone
    Hidden Content
    Trying to sell out of everything so we can adopt. Please help if you can and check out the bucket.

any team collectors looking to trade for there team.
    Hidden Content

what is in the yankees set?
    Instead of running away please feel free to counter offer my offers.A deal can always be made

My Bucket
    Hidden Content

There are 11 Yankees in the set, I believe it is the largest team set in the set

Pascual Perez, Wayne Tolleson, Kevin Maas RC, Alan Mills, Mike Blowers, Jim Leyritz, Jeff Robinson, Tim Leary, Matt Nokes, Rick Cerone, and Stump Merrill.

Looking for 11 Topps Rangers cards back from between these years 1994-2006 or any Rangers Traded cards.
    Hidden Content

Any other team collectors want to send me some Rangers for their team.
    Hidden Content

we traded for the yankees what is in the mets set?I am sure I can dig up more Rangers cards
    Instead of running away please feel free to counter offer my offers.A deal can always be made

My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Pm sent
    Hidden Content

I'd be interested in the blue jays.
    I live on the border and can ship to and from a USA address.

Looking for Blue Jays.

I'm interested in the tigers or braves could you let me know what players are in those sets? I will check my Rangers when I get home
    1. Collecting Chipper Jones' 1999 MVP Season
    2. 1978 Topps #45 Mark Fidrych, 1965 Topps #19 Gates Brown, 1969 Topps #472 Jim Price, 2003 Topps Gallery HOF #22 Ernie Harwell BB
    3. All RCs of Greg Maddux, Tom Glavine, John Smoltz, and Steve Avery
    4. Topps 1990 set

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast