Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Feedback transfer request from BO

Same name thanks

you need to post a link to your profile page

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

om sent on BO

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Thanks got it

What's the hold up

It usually takes them a couple of days to PM you on Blowout. Once you receive the PM, make sure to respond to it or the transfer won't occur.

Quote Originally Posted by freeman2jackson View Post
    What's the hold up
    THe hold uo is that I was at work all day and I'll be able to finish this tomorrow evening

Oh ok I replied ASAP. Thanks for the response :-)

Quote Originally Posted by freeman2jackson View Post
    Oh ok I replied ASAP. Thanks for the response :-)
    Same name over there I assume?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast