Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hello from OKC

SCF Rewards
    Country

hello from OKC

Hello from the OKC area, I am Kelly. I am a huge Football fan, and a HUGE Peyton Manning fan. Hopefully I dont sound like a noob for very long. I sm really enjoyng reading and seeing so many awesome cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Kelly, welcome to the site...Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

Hey Kelly and welcome to SCF! LMK if you have any questions.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Detroit Tigers Michigan Wolverines

Hello, and welcome to SCF...

-Robert Lewis

SCF Rewards
    Country

I do have one question, I see alot of posts where people refer to their "bucket". I am wondering what the "bucket" is and the process by which to make one.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I do have one question, I see alot of posts where people refer to their "bucket". I am wondering what the "bucket" is and the process by which to make one.

People are referring to "Photobucket.com", a photo sharing site. Some people also have the link to their bucket in their signature. Here is a link to Photobucket.com. You can sign-up on that page. http://photobucket.com/
    Many people scan their cards in their PC (personal collection) but most importantly people scan cards for others to look through to trade.

...Rick
    Last edited by NY Sports Teams; 08-26-2012 at 12:08 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Hey Kelly, Welcome to SCF. Thanks for Joining! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Matthew.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey Kelly!! "WELCOME" To SCF. Glad To See Any Peyton Manning Collector Here Also. I Know Someone Else Who Has Great Taste. :) Good Luck On Your Peyton Manning Collection & Visit The Ftball Forums & There Are THE BEST Traders There That Are Willing To Go That Extra Mile To Get A Trade Going & Hopefully Your Manning Collection Will Grow Fast. Give Me A PM & I Have Quite A Few Manning Xtra's In Base & Some Insert's. Enjoy Your Time Here & If Ya Ever Have A Problem Or Questions Feel Free To Give Me A Shout.

Thanks, John

SCF Rewards
    Country

welcome to the site.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Atlanta Falcons Indianapolis Colts
    See Jeremy12familyguy's Items on eBay

Hello Kelly and welcome to SCF. It's nice to see another Peyton Manning fan.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast