Panini Americana Legends and Heroes Blaster Bust

Was standing in line at Target grabbing a few items for home and like a moron went to the express lane which happens to be next to the best impulse items ever blaster boxes LOL. Well needless to say Target got me ha!

Pull the following

Teammates Nicole Barnhart/Shannon Boxx Women's Soccer
    Carli Lloyd Women's Soccer
    Mark Spits 72 Summer Oplympics
    Fred Gregory Astronauts
    Gene Krantz Proof Relic 96/99 Pretty neat patch not sure where it came from anyone have an idea?

Looking for Jerry Rice, Larry Fitzgerald, Marion Barber III, Kevin Love, and Joe Mauer. Please PM me for faster response.

Hidden Content

im interested in the kranz patch....
    check my bucket.... i know i have what you are looking for in my fabric of the game section.....
    I trade BV for BV and I sell/buy using SV..looking for olympic, historic relics, movie prop cards, celebrity cards and commemorative and manufactured patch cards. due to my job i can only mail on thursdays
    Hidden Content

Would be looking for PayPal for it. If you are interested let me know. Do you have any idea what that patch is off of?
    Looking for Jerry Rice, Larry Fitzgerald, Marion Barber III, Kevin Love, and Joe Mauer. Please PM me for faster response.

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Biggtyme View Post
    Would be looking for PayPal for it. If you are interested let me know. Do you have any idea what that patch is off of?
    no clue... just trading right now.. unless the price is right.. pm me a price
    I trade BV for BV and I sell/buy using SV..looking for olympic, historic relics, movie prop cards, celebrity cards and commemorative and manufactured patch cards. due to my job i can only mail on thursdays
    Hidden Content

PM Sent

Hidden Content

get any alex morgan?
    Supercollecting Bryce Harper!
    Mini Bucket: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

No sorry no Morgan.

Hidden Content

can you shoot me a pm with the base you have?
    Hidden Content
    color codes: yellow/blue/green= incoming or pending/do not need
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

If anyone is interested, click this link from CCM and help me win free stuff as well as enter yourself: Hidden Content

In regards to where the relic piece came from, Gene Kranz is a former NASA Flight Director and Manager. My assumption is that the patch came from a piece of one of his flight director uniforms.
    Supercollecting: LT, Antonio Gates, Ryan Mathews, Hakeem Olajuwon and Jose Canseco
    Will trade for: Nice Chargers Autos/GU
    Want GU/Autos Chipper Jones, and 2012 Topps Olympic Team cards that I don't have yet
    I trade by BV, not SV. I will only use SV if it is in regards to a sale
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content