Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Kansas City Chiefs fans cheer Matt Cassel's injury

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--fa...-got-hurt.html

I think Eric Winston was right on with his comments. This kind of stuff is totally uncalled for, and anyone who did it should be ashamed.
    Blog: Hidden Content
    Steven Jackson Collection- 30 RCs, 160 #D, 182 GU/Patch, 23 AU, 8 Au/Jsy, Three 1/1
    Jermaine Gresham: 29 RCs, 26 #D, 30 GU/Patch, 25 AU, 29 Au/Jsy
    Steelers: 74 #D, 37 GU/Patch, 22 AU, 6 AU/GU
    Josh Johnson: 16 RCs, 9 #D, 17 Autos

2. Wata Photo
    This was pretty sad actually. It's a sport and these guys are human just like the rest of us. The fact that there are that many idiots who, because they don't have their own lives, they feel the need to live it vicariously through their sports team is sad, just sad. There was actually an idiot who Tweeted that (i'm gonna paraphrase here lol) 'That if the Chiefs didn't put garbage on the field like Matt Cassel, then they wouldn't need to be that way, problem solved, you're welcome.' That makes me sick that so many people could be so heartless about a guy getting knocked out of a game.

Quote Originally Posted by TooMuchBuffness View Post
    This was pretty sad actually. It's a sport and these guys are human just like the rest of us. The fact that there are that many idiots who, because they don't have their own lives, they feel the need to live it vicariously through their sports team is sad, just sad. There was actually an idiot who Tweeted that (i'm gonna paraphrase here lol) 'That if the Chiefs didn't put garbage on the field like Matt Cassel, then they wouldn't need to be that way, problem solved, you're welcome.' That makes me sick that so many people could be so heartless about a guy getting knocked out of a game.
    Couldn't agree more. Particularly when it's a shot to the head like that. Concussions are so common anymore that people don't seem to think they're a big deal. But that's brain hitting against skull, it's dangerous stuff. Amazing that so many people would react like that.
    Steven Jackson Collection- 30 RCs, 160 #D, 182 GU/Patch, 23 AU, 8 Au/Jsy, Three 1/1

I took a look at the Chiefs message board (I think it's called Chiefs Planet) and it's like 95% Winston sucks and should shut up/5% the fans were classless. There are tons of people who are saying that they were genuinely happy when Cassel got hurt. One even went so far as to say he hoped Cassel "got AIDS and died in a corner". The internet really brings out the worst in people.

Quote Originally Posted by TooMuchBuffness View Post

a lot of the problem with the fans is also a direct result of their consumption of alcohol to have them act more tasteless than normal

Yeah, but I hope the alcohol isn't continuously used as a the reason they are. Alcohol only enhances what is already inside of us, it does not create someone that isn't there lol. Unfortunately, that is a vast majority of fans in most sports. We can be real when things don't go the way we want it to haha. But i don't recall ever being like that when I was at a game and saw a player, even on the opposing team, get knocked out of a game. I said a prayer for them and their family real quick and continued to cheer for my team. (I'm a Lions fan so I know a thing or two about having crappy players being on the field lol)
    Last edited by Trains975; 10-09-2012 at 08:26 PM.

just makes me more happy im NOT a chiefs fan. Bad team & horrible fans for cheering your QB's injury.

I been saying for years that cassel is over rated. With that being said I watched that game. He is not starting material. However, the fans need to have more class than that. I would be embarrassed if I was a chief and had those people as fans. L.a. Is building a new stadium by the way :-)
    pc is spectra spectra spectra

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast