LTB a nice mid to high end lot...

Paypal available...at work so i cannot look at buckets...please post scan and price and i will let you know asap...thank you
    Collecting: Laundry Tags, LaMichael James, Kenjan Barner, Deltha O'neal, Tab Perry and former Oregon Ducks

I can do this lot for $100 even...

#19/25

#08/27

#050/250

#233/299
    Enjoy my bucket...it's always changing...

Hidden Content

^pm sent^
    Collecting: Laundry Tags, LaMichael James, Kenjan Barner, Deltha O'neal, Tab Perry and former Oregon Ducks

I have so much that I wouldn't know where to begin without you just being able to check my high end, but I thought these might interest you for starters:

#5/10 (Flacco's Jersey #)

My High End (player folders to the side): Hidden Content

Wants:AP/P.Manning/Luck/Oscar Taveras/M.Cabrera/Pujols/Kris Bryant/Trout/Lebron/MJ/Kobe & HOF HIGH END.

kencope - very very nice cards but probably out of my price range...working with 150 for now

How about this for $150?

SCF Inventory: Hidden Content
    Football Bucket: Hidden Content
    Baseball Bucket:Hidden Content
    Hockey Bucket:Hidden Content
    Basketball Bucket: Hidden Content

CM list
    Need , Suh/Stafford/Calvin/ Eric Ebron (N Carolina), Kyle Van Noy ( BYU) /newer Red Wings/ Fb list is: [url]http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/inventory/michiganMax/page/1

$240 dlvd LMK

"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

lmk if interested in any of these and I can give you a REALLY NICE DLVD PRICE, I can post scans of any/all of them or they can be found in my bucket, PLMK!!!

2010 Rookies & Stars 'Cross Training Materials' Demaryius Thomas RC GU #33 Ser.# 037/299 (orange jersey)
    2011 Topps Legends 'Aspiring Legacies Relics' Jake Locker RC GU #ALR-JL (white mesh jersey)
    2011 Threads 'Star Factor Logo Patch' LeSean McCoy Logo Patch #17 Ser.# 81/99 !!! (5 color Logo Patch BEAK?)
    2012 Topps Inception 'Rookie Jumbo Relic' Stephen Hill RC GU #JR-SH Ser.# 071/165 (HUGE green jersey patch)
    2012 Totally Certified 'Certified Future' DeMarco Murray large GU #13 Ser.# 458/499 (large blue mesh jersey)

2005 Leaf Certified 'Fabric of the Game' John Kruk GU patch #FG-66 Ser.# 035/100 (2 color patch~white with red pinstripe)
    2012 Limited 'Limited Materials' Dwight Doc Gooden GU jersey #16 Ser.# 028/149 (orange jersey)
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I'm looking for: 2000 GOTG MULTI-COLOR Cowboy Clippings to finish my PC set...also collecting Xfractors & Refractors & base RC autos of: Ray Rice, AP, DeMarco Murrray, ALWAYS looking for patch/autos of high profile players & HOFers like Favre,Brady,Montana,Luck,RG3,Cam Newton/Calvin Johnson,Kaepernick/Dez Bryant,C.J. Spiller

Are you responding....or does silence mean you are not interested?
    SCF Inventory: Hidden Content
    Football Bucket: Hidden Content
    Baseball Bucket:Hidden Content
    Hockey Bucket:Hidden Content
    Basketball Bucket: Hidden Content