Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2011 Topps Supreme Steven Jackson Rainbow

This is the first time that I have been able to get every variation of a card from a set. Here they are...

Hakeem Olajuwon Supercollector. 1,178 different Olajuwons including 27 auto memorabilia, 99 auto, 102 memorabilia. Fave 5: Olajuwon, David Robinson, Divac, Reggie Miller and Magic Johnson.
    Collect Steven and Bo Jackson in football.
    Bucket: Hidden Content

wow very cool rainbow

he looked pretty good the other day in the game glad to see him back
    trade site - Hidden Content
    cowboys site that is also for trade
    Hidden Content

well done!

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

Nice looking rainbow man.
    Supercollecting Jonathan Dwyer

Please PM me with any colored/numbered refractors from 2011 chrome of steelers vets!

That is sweet! And of a great player to boot!!
    Hidden Content

Find these Bill Dudley inserts and make big $$$
    Dudley Autos: 230 and counting!
    I don't care if you need a week to ship! Perspective.

Awesome rainbow! Hoping he has a great season so he can find a decent landing spot for next season.
    Collecting:
    Maurice Jones-Drew, Ryan Moats, Bernard Pierce, Margus Hunt & Green Bay Packers game used
    Maurice Jones-Drew - Different: 901/3118 Total: 1143
    Ryan Moats - Different: 173/366

Thanks everyone for the comments. I was surprised that I was able to complete it, especially since half of the rainbow are 1/1s. I wish I had as good of luck with the other set I'm trying to complete. I've been going after these for a while now but haven't found any since I picked up the "N" back in May.

Hakeem Olajuwon Supercollector. 1,178 different Olajuwons including 27 auto memorabilia, 99 auto, 102 memorabilia. Fave 5: Olajuwon, David Robinson, Divac, Reggie Miller and Magic Johnson.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    impressive rainbow indeed. do you think he sticks around in st louis or tries his luck at free agency?

Quote Originally Posted by chakhae1 View Post
    impressive rainbow indeed. do you think he sticks around in st louis or tries his luck at free agency?
    Thanks. I think he will stick around in St. Louis. He seems like the kind of guy who will remain loyal to his team no matter how bad they are, but if he does decide to leave I wouldn't fault him. I'm not really a Rams fan so I wouldn't mind seeing him on a team that I actually like or one where he actually has a chance to win a championship. I'm getting ready to transfer to San Diego so I wouldn't mind seeing him go there.

congrats on the rainbow...5 1/1's is impressive.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast