Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WTTF Brady, Unitas, Walter Payton, and AP Autos

Mainly looking for Rookie autos of Brady and AP but will consider others. Plenty of highend RG3, Luck, Richardson, Newton, Locker, on and on and on for trade. I also have highend baseball like Musial and Harper FT.

http://s1243.photobucket.com/albums/...rnsportscards/

Thanks
    David
    Hidden Content
    Please be aware I do buy to resell so I cannot pay retail. I can make it easy, quick, and painless to get you PayPal tho without the headaches.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (44)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    i have a AP contenders in my pc if your interested
    Hidden Content
    I trade by common sense, i collect for the hobby not to make a profit this is not my job!

Quote Originally Posted by mzchops View Post
    i have a AP contenders in my pc if your interested
    Thanks but Im not bug in graded cards. Now the Brady Contenders I love lol. Also like the Unitas and the other AP auto I like as well.

Thanks
    David
    Hidden Content
    Please be aware I do buy to resell so I cannot pay retail. I can make it easy, quick, and painless to get you PayPal tho without the headaches.

D - Have these two and interested in your Lucks. PM ME if interested. Thanks! -Ken

My High End (player folders to the side): Hidden Content

Wants:AP/P.Manning/Luck/Oscar Taveras/M.Cabrera/Pujols/Kris Bryant/Trout/Lebron/MJ/Kobe & HOF HIGH END.

PM sent.

Thanks
    David
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumPlus502 View Post

Interest? I'm interested in cam, luck, rg3,
    I do have some intrest. LMK which ones you like from them and the value you are looking for on yours.

David
    Hidden Content

Anyone today?

David
    Hidden Content

Love to get some more.

Thanks
    David
    Hidden Content

Looking for a few more.

Thanks
    David
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast