Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Junk that Card Collectors Say?

Hey all!

Just thinking of all the commonly-used terms/phrases card collectors use nowadays, and here are some I thought of...

"I think he will have a beast year"...well thats what everyone thought of JaMarcus Russell too...

"SICK card"...a lot of base/rookies is considered "sick"?

"I don't know, because it books for ______"...Thats funny! Because just a minute ago you said you traded by sell value!

Can you think of any more?

Thanks!
    MAIN PC: Nnamdi Asomugha, Michael Vick, LeSean McCoy, EJ Manuel, High/Mid End Football, and 1/1's (Logo Shields, Superfractors, Reebok Logos, Booklets, SICK cards etc...)
    100+ Positive Feedback on Blowout! I can only ship on Saturday's due to school :)!
    Hidden Content

What about "selling everything getting out of the hobby." and they still have players they are willing to buy or trade for in their signature and what they are offering includes none of the players in their signature.
    Collecting Arizona Cardinals

Quote Originally Posted by yumacardinals View Post
    What about "selling everything getting out of the hobby." and they still have players they are willing to buy or trade for in their signature and what they are offering includes none of the players in their signature.
    This is the best. "GETTING OUT OF THE HOBBY. EVERYTHING MUST GO!"

"Ok, $10 dlvd for this card?"

"No, it sells for $15 on ebay...."
    Hidden Content

Rohan Davey PC 216/264 (non 1/1)
    Amir Sadollah 62/69 (4/24 1/1's)

Guys that call other men "studs"
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

pass
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Collecting Matthew Stafford-Philip Rivers-Brock Osweiler-Russell Wilson

your card might sell for more, but i can't trade an auto without getting one back

It's a 2 color swatch,so I'll need a little more in trade for it.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

GU- Game used.
    I like the card to get rid of it for ______
    Why are you lowballing well it sells for $5 on ebay and you want $15 lowballing much?
    I WILL NOT GIFT!!!!!
    I pc Chris Givens
    Im also Collecting a Mike Williams 2012 Chrome Rainbow lmk if you have any to help

Hidden Content

1. pass. its so funny to get that one simple word, without trying to find anything out. would you pass on an extra hundred dollars, guess you wouldnt know since you passed lol.
    TRADELIST Hidden Content
    WANTLIST Hidden Content
    BUCKET Hidden Content
    I Collect Texas A&M, Spurs, Cowboys, Ravens, USWNT, FC DALLAS

I also hate when sellers list their jersey cards as patches, but like it when they list their patch cards as jerseys.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast