Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gambler49.geo's Items on eBay

PC Addition you can't pull from a Pack, Box, or Case.

I got lucky with this one. Got a tweet from the Ducks this morning that they were marking down all used-equipment & some of the street banners. Sticks were $25!!!!!!! (Some are Bauer Total One sticks!) Gloves were $20!!! and Banners were $20!!!!

So I called in to have this held until I got there.

Now that is a PC addition!!! Just got to find somewhere to put it hahah!

I also picked up 3 sticks (Macenauer Total One, Lydman Total One, and X60 P92 (Not sure who yet))

And some Sweet Warrior Niklas Hagman gloves (Needed new gloves for the Rec League)

At least the lockout has a little bright side..... Very little at that.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (19)
    Country

Solid pick up!! Did they have a Getzlaf banner??

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See reoddai002's Items on eBay

For some reason, I thought the top of the banner read "Education" and I couldn't figure out how that fit... after some careful looking I finally saw that I mis-read and its actually "Dedication".

Nice pickup. What's with the holes in the middle of the banner though? Was it to stop it from being blown away or something?

Cheers,
    reoddai

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See miscs75's Items on eBay

Do you have a photo of the nameplate of the x60. P92 is a standard retail curve from Bauer but getting game-used anything is pretty sweet.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Flyers
    My traders on Flickr

that is freaking awesome!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See flopscards's Items on eBay

For some reason, I thought the top of the banner read "Education" and I couldn't figure out how that fit... after some careful looking I finally saw that I mis-read and its actually "Dedication".

I thought the exact same lol. Nice additions, can't go wrong with sticks for that price, or gloves!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See plindbergh31's Items on eBay

Awesome Banner!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Haha, you know how important education is. But dedication is good as well, eh?

SCF Rewards
    Country

They did have a few Getzy when I was there. You can call the store and see if they have any left, or I can keep an eye out next time.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Education is important!

The holes are there to let wind pass through the banner since there were around the city up on light poles. They are quite large too.

Nice pickup. What's with the holes in the middle of the banner though? Was it to stop it from being blown away or something?

Cheers,
    reoddai

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast