Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15
  1. #11
    If only I have some of your pc wants to make an offer for the JT/De Haan dual.
    Hidden Content
    color codes: yellow/blue/green= incoming/do not need
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

    If anyone is interested, click this link from CCM and help me win free stuff as well as enter yourself: Hidden Content

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by miscs75 View Post
    If only I have some of your pc wants to make an offer for the JT/De Haan dual.
    I getting offers like crazy. I don't even know how some guys even found out I had it since I only posted it yesterday been getting emails and messages even Phone calls to bring it to the Card Show I run on Sunday. I guess word get around.
    Collecting Phil Kessel, Anna Kournikova & Danica Patrick cards! Trading for my PC only. Got Kessel let me know
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnum View Post
    I getting offers like crazy. I don't even know how some guys even found out I had it since I only posted it yesterday been getting emails and messages even Phone calls to bring it to the Card Show I run on Sunday. I guess word get around.
    Players from the GTA always do well it seems like. Hopefully it bro he you a pretty penny.
    Hidden Content
    color codes: yellow/blue/green= incoming/do not need
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

    If anyone is interested, click this link from CCM and help me win free stuff as well as enter yourself: Hidden Content

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by miscs75 View Post
    Players from the GTA always do well it seems like. Hopefully it bro he you a pretty penny.
    Actually he is a Side PC along with Lindros and Orr and players that played for the Oshawa Generals. So it might actual stay in my display case
    Collecting Phil Kessel, Anna Kournikova & Danica Patrick cards! Trading for my PC only. Got Kessel let me know
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  5. #15
    Very nice hits! Congrats on the Peerless Patches and I love the Colbornes and Frattin.
    Collecting: auto's and game used patches of Jari Kurri, Grant Fuhr, Paul Coffey and other 80's Oilers. Also looking Ed Belfour autos. For all players, it doesn't matter what team they are shown with.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •