Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 38 of 38
  1. #31


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    16,870
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by INTIMADATOR2007 View Post
    Nobody is treating this like a sport like you claim .
    I disagree quite vehemently. You, like 95% of Americans treat politics as a sport. Election day is your superbowl. It's just the way it is.

    Quote Originally Posted by INTIMADATOR2007 View Post
    A Romney win will (if he does what he says) will send our economy into orbit . This nation will see a boom in growth and jobs that we need . I am not cheering for Romney but Cheering for our country .
    No, I'm pretty sure you're cheering Romney. How will he do those things? What steps has he said he would take if he wins?

    Quote Originally Posted by INTIMADATOR2007 View Post
    You live in Canada you do not know what the Obama regime has done to this nation in 4 years because you refuse to seek the truth and probably don't care .
    That's one of the more ignorant statements you've made, to my knowledge. Let's see what you just said:
    1 - Canadians have no knowledge of American politics
    The Truth - Most Canadians have American politics shoved down their throats just as badly as Americans. We get all your channels, watch all your news and I would say it's plausible that the average Canadian actually knows more about American politics than the Average American does.

    2 - Because I'm Canadian, I probably don't care about American politics
    The Truth - Our countries are so closely ties together on every level imaginable it would be stupid for Canadians to not care about American politics. Believe it or not, decisions made by the US government affect Canada (other countries too. SHOCK!). So yes, many Canadians do care. We kind of have to.

    3 - Because I'm Canadian I don't seek the truth
    The Truth: That's the stupidest most offensive thing I've ever read in the P&R forum. A display of such ignorance combined with arrogance, I have never see and hope never to again.

    Quote Originally Posted by INTIMADATOR2007 View Post
    So when Our Country wins this election we'll send you guys Ol' Barack dressed in a new suit and let him ruin your country just like he's TRYING to ruin ours .
    We don't want Barrack. He's made it pretty clear he doesn't like Canada ever since Us pulling our troops from Afghanistan ruined his plan to pull your troops out. Since then, he's been very cold to Canada. Of course, there's also the fact that our Prime Minister, Stephen Harper, is still buddies with GWB and Barrack does not like him at all.

    Of course, you knew all that because you are SO informed, right? I didn't think so. You might want to keep better notes in your pom-poms and leave your nationalistic bigotry out of these discussions. At the very least, proper punctuation also goes a long way. I see you've fixed your spelling issues though!

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    I disagree quite vehemently. You, like 95% of Americans treat politics as a sport. Election day is your superbowl. It's just the way it is.


    No, I'm pretty sure you're cheering Romney. How will he do those things? What steps has he said he would take if he wins?


    That's one of the more ignorant statements you've made, to my knowledge. Let's see what you just said:
    1 - Canadians have no knowledge of American politics
    The Truth - Most Canadians have American politics shoved down their throats just as badly as Americans. We get all your channels, watch all your news and I would say it's plausible that the average Canadian actually knows more about American politics than the Average American does.

    2 - Because I'm Canadian, I probably don't care about American politics
    The Truth - Our countries are so closely ties together on every level imaginable it would be stupid for Canadians to not care about American politics. Believe it or not, decisions made by the US government affect Canada (other countries too. SHOCK!). So yes, many Canadians do care. We kind of have to.

    3 - Because I'm Canadian I don't seek the truth
    The Truth: That's the stupidest most offensive thing I've ever read in the P&R forum. A display of such ignorance combined with arrogance, I have never see and hope never to again.


    We don't want Barrack. He's made it pretty clear he doesn't like Canada ever since Us pulling our troops from Afghanistan ruined his plan to pull your troops out. Since then, he's been very cold to Canada. Of course, there's also the fact that our Prime Minister, Stephen Harper, is still buddies with GWB and Barrack does not like him at all.

    Of course, you knew all that because you are SO informed, right? I didn't think so. You might want to keep better notes in your pom-poms and leave your nationalistic bigotry out of these discussions. At the very least, proper punctuation also goes a long way. I see you've fixed your spelling issues though!

    CHURCH!!
    CHURCH!!
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  3. #33


    AUTaxMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    3,937
    Country
    Card Cash
    200.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    1
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    One thing you can take away from the poll is that independents thought Romney won the first debate by a landslide. 78% for Romney to 14% for Obama.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

    31/99 National Treasures RCs

  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by AUTaxMan View Post
    One thing you can take away from the poll is that independents thought Romney won the first debate by a landslide. 78% for Romney to 14% for Obama.

    I didn't see the debate in full but from the part that I did see and from what I heard I tend to believe that Romney did win. Romney had better take solace in that victory because that will be the only time in his life that he will beat President Obama.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  5. #35


    AUTaxMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    3,937
    Country
    Card Cash
    200.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    1
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    I didn't see the debate in full but from the part that I did see and from what I heard I tend to believe that Romney did win. Romney had better take solace in that victory because that will be the only time in his life that he will beat President Obama.
    Actually, Romney will slam him in two more debates.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

    31/99 National Treasures RCs

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by AUTaxMan View Post
    Actually, Romney will slam him in two more debates.
    And how many people care about the debates let alone remember who won them after the election?
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  7. #37


    AUTaxMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    3,937
    Country
    Card Cash
    200.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    1
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    And how many people care about the debates let alone remember who won them after the election?
    Depends on who wins.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

    31/99 National Treasures RCs

  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by AUTaxMan View Post
    Depends on who wins.
    Romney is going to lose so who in the hell cares if he wins a stupid debate?
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •