Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 38
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    No, politics isn't a sport to you. It just walks like a sport, talks like a sport....
    No it's not a sport it's a religion. And romney is their messiah. He single handled leaps tall buildings with a single bound, walk on water, turns water into wine, fed 1000 people with a single loaf of bread and two fish, found a cure for cancer, balanced the budget, and established world peace.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  2. #22


    AUTaxMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    3,936
    Country
    Card Cash
    200.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    1
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    No it's not a sport it's a religion. And romney is their messiah. He single handled leaps tall buildings with a single bound, walk on water, turns water into wine, fed 1000 people with a single loaf of bread and two fish, found a cure for cancer, balanced the budget, and established world peace.
    the irony in this post is hilarious
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

    31/99 National Treasures RCs

  3. #23


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    15,483
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    No it's not a sport it's a religion. And romney is their messiah. He single handled leaps tall buildings with a single bound, walk on water, turns water into wine, fed 1000 people with a single loaf of bread and two fish, found a cure for cancer, balanced the budget, and established world peace.
    Let's see...
    The entire nation picks one of two opposing sides...that's not like a sport
    The entire nation focuses more on who will win than what they will do afterwards...not like a sport
    We see trash talk and taunting coming from both sides about how one is going to mop up the floor with the other...not like a sport


    You're right veg, all of this describes a religion, not a sport...wait, no it doesn't.

  4. #24
    All I know is that I desperately want Nov. 6 to come and go...

    I can't stand it anymore.
    "The word god is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weakness..."

    -Albert Einstein

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    Let's see...
    The entire nation picks one of two opposing sides...that's not like a sport
    The entire nation focuses more on who will win than what they will do afterwards...not like a sport
    We see trash talk and taunting coming from both sides about how one is going to mop up the floor with the other...not like a sport


    You're right veg, all of this describes a religion, not a sport...wait, no it doesn't.
    I love you.
    Blog: Hidden Content
    Steven Jackson Collection- 30 RCs, 160 #D, 182 GU/Patch, 23 AU, 8 Au/Jsy, Three 1/1
    Jermaine Gresham: 29 RCs, 26 #D, 30 GU/Patch, 25 AU, 29 Au/Jsy
    Steelers: 74 #D, 37 GU/Patch, 22 AU, 6 AU/GU
    Josh Johnson: 16 RCs, 9 #D, 17 Autos

  6. #26


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    15,483
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by pghin08 View Post
    I love you.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by AUTaxMan View Post
    You are wrong. In his view, Romney's winning does more to "fix the problem" than Obama's.
    Bing Go !
    "Looking for a Joey Logano Five Star Book "
    "Thank a soldier for their Service"


  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    No it's not a sport it's a religion. And romney is their messiah. He single handled leaps tall buildings with a single bound, walk on water, turns water into wine, fed 1000 people with a single loaf of bread and two fish, found a cure for cancer, balanced the budget, and established world peace.
    No we do not look at Romney as you guys do Obama in which you described very well the typical Obama supporter , If Romney does not do the right things he will be replaced as well.
    "Looking for a Joey Logano Five Star Book "
    "Thank a soldier for their Service"


  9. #29


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    15,483
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by INTIMADATOR2007 View Post
    Bing Go !
    You can say it all you want, it doesn't change the fact you're cheerleading like it's a football game. You say nothing of the issues and just try to convince everyone that Romney is going to win because...well, you haven't given an actual reason. I can only imagine you're trying to get people to come to your side by telling them beforehand "We're the winning team, you don't want to back the loser, do you."

    Whatever your motives are, I don't know, but they lead you to treat leading the country like a spectator sport and that is the problem with the USA as a whole. Everything is a sport and the only ones who truly benefit are the media as we lap up all the polls, pundits and political commentary they can give us and then beg for more.

    Politics is not a sport, stop treating it as such. And that's not just a message to you or Republicans or conservatives. Every side is just as guilty as all the others, regardless of being liberal or conservative, Republican or Democrat. It's sickening and it will be the demise of Western society as we know it.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    You can say it all you want, it doesn't change the fact you're cheerleading like it's a football game. You say nothing of the issues and just try to convince everyone that Romney is going to win because...well, you haven't given an actual reason. I can only imagine you're trying to get people to come to your side by telling them beforehand "We're the winning team, you don't want to back the loser, do you."

    Whatever your motives are, I don't know, but they lead you to treat leading the country like a spectator sport and that is the problem with the USA as a whole. Everything is a sport and the only ones who truly benefit are the media as we lap up all the polls, pundits and political commentary they can give us and then beg for more.

    Politics is not a sport, stop treating it as such. And that's not just a message to you or Republicans or conservatives. Every side is just as guilty as all the others, regardless of being liberal or conservative, Republican or Democrat. It's sickening and it will be the demise of Western society as we know it.
    Nobody is treating this like a sport like you claim . A Romney win will (if he does what he says) will send our economy into orbit . This nation will see a boom in growth and jobs that we need . I am not cheering for Romney but Cheering for our country . You live in Canada you do not know what the Obama regime has done to this nation in 4 years because you refuse to seek the truth and probably don't care . So when Our Country wins this election we'll send you guys Ol' Barack dressed in a new suit and let him ruin your country just like he's TRYING to ruin ours .
    "Looking for a Joey Logano Five Star Book "
    "Thank a soldier for their Service"


Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •