Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

Romney Surges to Lead Over Obama in Pew Poll

Bolstered by a strong performance in the first presidential debate last week, Mitt Romney now leads President Obama by four points among likely voters, according to a new national poll from Pew Research.In Pew's last poll, released in mid-September, Obama led Romney by eight points, 51-43. Now, however, Romney leads the president, 49 percent to 45 percent. The poll was conducted among likely voters from Oct. 4-7.The Pew survey comes on the same day that Gallup also reported a surge for the former Massachusetts governor. Gallup found Obama and Romney tied at 47 percent among registered...

More...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

Where are our "polls are biased" people?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

They fall back into the shadows when one favours their guy.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm not going to say Pew is bad at polling but a 12 point swing? Either their first poll wasn't good or this poll wasn't good or both weren't. You don't get a swing that large after one debate.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See intimadator2007's Items on eBay

Obama has been exposed as the fraud he is on national TV, The race for president will not be close ...Romney in a landslide !

SCF Rewards
    Country

Obama has been exposed as the fraud he is on national TV, The race for president will not be close ...Romney in a landslide !

Dude....you do realize that the popular poll means NOTHING!

Absolutely NOTHING in the end.

You do realize that the ONLY thing that matters in the electoral college.....allow me to present you it ONE more time:

http://electoral-vote.com/

^This is updated DAILY and nothing has changed too much.....Obama still wins by a very sizable margin. (332 - 206)

Even if by some miracle Romney wins the popular vote, Obama still wins the election.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See intimadator2007's Items on eBay

Dude....you do realize that the popular poll means NOTHING!

Absolutely NOTHING in the end.

You do realize that the ONLY thing that matters in the electoral college.....allow me to present you it ONE more time:

http://electoral-vote.com/

^This is updated DAILY and nothing has changed too much.....Obama still wins by a very sizable margin. (332 - 206)

Even if by some miracle Romney wins the popular vote, Obama still wins the election.

I think i'll go with the people who have been right every year there has been a presidential election since 1980..

http://dailycaller.com/2012/08/23/un...ig-romney-win/
    A presidential election prediction model developed by two University of Colorado professors points to a big win for GOP presidential contender Mitt Romney in November.
    The model, the only of its kind to use more than one state-level economic indicator, has correctly predicted the winner of every presidential election since 1980.
    It predicts Romney winning the electoral college by a 320-218 margin and winning 52.9 percent of the popular vote when only the two major parties’ candidates are considered, the Associated Press reported Thursday.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/08/23/un...#ixzz28lN91voa

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Pittsburgh Penguins Boise State Broncos
    Twitter: @DFWGrapher Instagram:

when only the two major parties’ candidates are considered

Key words to the above. More third party voters this year seem to lean Romney than lean Obama, so that takes a significant chunk of his support out of the picture. The Republicans are vastly splintered. Many of them want to support the Republicans but hate Romney as a candidate.

That Colorado model has every swing state going Romney. Highly unlikely. You can claim all you want that it's been right every other time.

Who cares?

Know what else was right every time until 2004? The winner of the Washington Redskins' game the week before the election. Past correctness does not imply any sort of correctness in the present or future.
    Last edited by *censored*; 10-08-2012 at 10:10 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

^OK....so you're going with a prediction based on assumptions that are NOT reflected by what we see right now.

I'm giving you an up-to-date electoral map which has been consistent for months.

But whatever, I'll give you credit, at least you were able to give me a link to why you think Romney will win.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That Colorado model has every swing state going Romney. Highly unlikely.

That too....

In fact, right now most of the Swing states are leaning towards Obama, including Ohio which is at 51 -46 Obama as of Oct. 4.

And guess what.....The GOP has NEVER won the white house without Ohio!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast