Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I have been after a 1/1 auto from the 2010 set for ages. I know a couple of the boys on this forum have got one, Ive seen Sheamus and JoMo here. So Im glad I got Edge he has to be top 5 autos in that set at least.

Top 5.
    Orton
    Sheamus
    Cena
    Edge
    John Morrisson
    Collect WCW Topps Autos, WWE Topps 2009 Black Parallels + any Hogan autographed cards

Hidden Content

Ive been wanting one myself but havent been lucky enough to land one
    Super collecting brock lesnar also collecting ufc autos an multi color relics red ink autos

Ive seen a few out there, theres a french guy cinelex that has a handful (serena, shad, mccool, mcintryre, bigshow/edge, bourne/mcintrye, smith/kidd, miz/kofi, r-truth,ezekial), boys here have sheamus and Jomo. other than that I really have seen any others, so they may still be in packs???
    Collect WCW Topps Autos, WWE Topps 2009 Black Parallels + any Hogan autographed cards

Hidden Content

Thats what Im thinking too. I just missed out on the bigshow/edge one
    Super collecting brock lesnar also collecting ufc autos an multi color relics red ink autos

I want that edge.lol nice pick up looks sweet
    Trying to becomr an UFC supercollector. Any help would be appreciatedPhotobucket kahnefan-9.

got in some more stuff to end the month. Happy Halloween and bring on the NBA!!!

lastdragon maria says hello........(not wrestling but it is related)

image ru

and some TNA stuff, ive been after that nasty boys dual for ages...

and some more from wwe 2012

picture sharing

thats all for now, and this year is almost over already..........................

Hidden Content

i too have been after the nasty boys dual for ages haha. just out of curiosity how much did the edge 1/1 auto run? ive been toying with the idea of maybe selling the sheamus but not sure what i would charge.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Collecting John Wallace

Glad I could help you get that Jimmy Snuka printing plate.
    Hidden Content
    NEED TO CONTACT ME? Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    ***Offering $300.00 For WWE Topps 2009 Ted Dibiase Black Parallel /40***

Like that Maria card !!!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collect WWE/WWF/TNA/MMA/UFC

Its a hair card, i remember tristar did it with their knockouts a while back and I thought it was a cool idea................i want a torrie wilson one as well

Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast