Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See teamchevelle's Items on eBay

Here is a buyer to add to your blocked lists

Ebay Buyer william1947only .....lots of payments and purchases after mine but no replies, no payment on my 2 cards. Opened a case and still nothing so after 10 days shut the case down.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

This guy that I have submitted at NPB or Unpaid Item for 16 auctions yesterday....... his user ID is:

oce7ans

Has some family problems with the Tsunami in Japan last year, but is using it as an excuse to take over 30 days to pay, or in my case, not pay at all.

His wife e-mails everyone with a sob story, meanwhile he bids on and continues to win cards at the rate of 2,000 per month !!!!

He has 11 pages outstanding of things he has not paid for on eBay for the past 45 days.

SCF Rewards
    Country

as I have previously stated in another thread people suck

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See teamchevelle's Items on eBay

Thanks centerhice...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders
    See goose97's Items on eBay

Ebay Buyer william1947only .....lots of payments and purchases after mine but no replies, no payment on my 2 cards. Opened a case and still nothing so after 10 days shut the case down.

YUP!

Dealt with this guy too! He won a couple cards from me in November. He said he was a little short, and pointed out his next pay day will be able to complete the purchase. Total he owed me was $23.75, and I just let it slide for the benefit of the doubt. His stated date came and went. no payment, so i contacted him again. Same sob story, I'm short, and he'd pay next payday.

Well I checked his feedback for his purchases, and he's been buying up a bunch, AND he was paying for stuff he won after he won my auctions. So I threw it into a claim, and boy did he pay up when he said he was going to.

Needless to say, I blocked this guy. Still waiting for his feedback. Probably won't get it, but meh! Just a dastardly ooze that can fumble around ebay till he get notarized and heckled off.

Here's his id for all those who want to look:
    william1947only

His feedback lately has been good, but scroll a bit through, and he had a bad spot for awhile.
    Searching for: Jagr, Palffy, Stumpel, and Boyd
    ***Doing some massive updating. Please be patient!***
    My new trade page is almost complete. My player want lists, and PC is still under construction. It's progress is here:
    Hidden Content
    For Easy Trading use the SCF Inventory Manager! It is Fully Up to Date!!!
    Search my inventory on SCF here:
    Hidden Content
    Also Looking for any CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders Cards!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sjw241's Items on eBay

YUP!

Dealt with this guy too! He won a couple cards from me in November. He said he was a little short, and pointed out his next pay day will be able to complete the purchase. Total he owed me was $23.75, and I just let it slide for the benefit of the doubt. His stated date came and went. no payment, so i contacted him again. Same sob story, I'm short, and he'd pay next payday.

Well I checked his feedback for his purchases, and he's been buying up a bunch, AND he was paying for stuff he won after he won my auctions. So I threw it into a claim, and boy did he pay up when he said he was going to.

Needless to say, I blocked this guy. Still waiting for his feedback. Probably won't get it, but meh! Just a dastardly ooze that can fumble around ebay till he get notarized and heckled off.

Here's his id for all those who want to look:
    william1947only

His feedback lately has been good, but scroll a bit through, and he had a bad spot for awhile.

eBay has made it quite easy for buyers to not pay. Sellers can't leave them negative or neutral feedback, it's either positive or nothing. Non paying bidder strikes are a joke. They don't really do anything to the buyer. If they get booted off, they just open another account.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stephen.vorel's Items on eBay

that guy just won a card from me i think

BANNED

Country

This guy that I have submitted at NPB or Unpaid Item for 16 auctions yesterday....... his user ID is:

oce7ans

Has some family problems with the Tsunami in Japan last year, but is using it as an excuse to take over 30 days to pay, or in my case, not pay at all.

His wife e-mails everyone with a sob story, meanwhile he bids on and continues to win cards at the rate of 2,000 per month !!!!

He has 11 pages outstanding of things he has not paid for on eBay for the past 45 days.

Update..... This buyer now has 28 pages of 200 items won, none of them paid for. Be very, very careful. My 16 unpaid item request from him ends on Jan.3 and I don't expect payment. If your cards are reasonable, this guy will bid on and win from 3-50 auctions, then get ready for the long wait for nothing.

A couple of sellers from SCF have been paid, I am unfortunately not one of them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rydlar99's Items on eBay

Thanks for the heads up on oce7ans, I've added him to my block list.

william1947only has paid me in the past, and right now has 4 outstanding items unpaid, about 2 weeks old. If he doesn't pay on these I'll add him as well.

BANNED

Country

eBay has made it quite easy for buyers to not pay. Sellers can't leave them negative or neutral feedback, it's either positive or nothing. Non paying bidder strikes are a joke. They don't really do anything to the buyer. If they get booted off, they just open another account.

I encountered a new seller last month. Feedback Zero (0). He bid on about 50 items and has paid for none. 80% of sellers have relisted and given him positive feedback with Deadbeat-Non-Payer comments.

eBay has not suspended him or kicked him off. eBay wants Deabeat Buyers to bid like fools in the hope that you as a Seller don't file a Claim. eBay gains millions of dollars in commission from sellers that don't file claims.

eBay would love a Billion Non-Paying Bidders as it makes their job easy.

They now suspend NOBODY as a non-paying bidder.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast