Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See miscs75's Items on eBay

I'm interested in the De Haan GU and Sharks redemption. Let me know if we can work something out.
    I collect Matt Dzieduszycki, Derek King, Pierre Turgeon (Isles only), Zigmund Palffy (Isles only) plus specific current Isles (mainly Wahlstrom, Dobson, Barzal, Beauvillier, Pulock)

All photos/lists can be found here:
    Hidden Content

Please, no more offers for tradebait. I have enough of it as it is.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country
    See adamslogikcards's Items on eBay

I'm interested in the De Haan GU and Sharks redemption. Let me know if we can work something out.

Sorry, I didn't see anything.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow 2 patches in one box is pretty good. I'm opening a case and half way through I've not had one box with more than one patch in it.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (20)
    Country
    See nyibeerforce's Items on eBay

Decent break...

Have to agree with this...WTH is Tony Twist doing in this set? For 10 bucks a pack that's the last bum anyone wants to pull from this stuff.

Probably wouldn't want to say that to his face. He may not be a monster hit for most (but base is base) how-ever Artifacts is not a high-end product so throwing in one of the all-time "true" enforcers who jack-hammered many oppossing tough guys in the day is a cool thing to try and get. And as I personally knew him (friends through elementary and high-school) I would be pretty jacked as well as other collectors of the tough guy players to get a jersey/patch or tag of him. Better than getting a Talbot or Ott.

Beyond that I could use that de-Haan...other than that looked like a fairly "I don't want to say poor break" but maybe lesser than what I myself broke and what I have seen of other breaks. The Cujo is a pretty good one though and part of the dual Wings has a nice patch...something out of nothing is better than nothing.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123