Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    BANNED

Country

Gorrilawita seems to think I'm a Democrat. Just another of his lies based on assumption and hatred.

I never said you were a democrat, you just tend to act like the heathen democrats more then the backstabbing republicans.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I never said you were a democrat, you just tend to act like the heathen democrats more then the backstabbing republicans.

You said I want to force everyone to vote democrat. Why would a non democrat do that?
    So now you lie about lying. Every word you type is a lie. Why do you fly in the face of God so? Do you not know liars will not inherit the earth?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

You said I want to force everyone to vote democrat. Why would a non democrat do that?
    So now you lie about lying. Every word you type is a lie. Why do you fly in the face of God so? Do you not know liars will not inherit the earth?

Not to mention his lying is a clear violation of the 9th commandment. It dosen't matter to him because he disregards it because it dosen't suit his argument.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

BANNED

Country

Not to mention his lying is a clear violation of the 9th commandment. It dosen't matter to him because he disregards it because it dosen't suit his argument.

You support wickabee's open heathen staces which means you want people to vote democrat. If you were a christain you would have supported people to vote for the minorty of christian candidates.

You support gay sex like the democrats.
    You hate Israel like the democrats.

You do nothing to oppose Nambla just like the democrats
    ( I support the death penalty for members of nambla as they are advocating child rape and thefore criminals)

You don't oppose the democrats and in fact you love obama passing his heathen legislation so I did not not bear false witness in Jesus name

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

What are my heathen stances?

If you were Christian you would lie and hate so profusely. Jesus taught love and acceptance. Jesus taught that it is a sin to judge the righteousness of others, as you do. He taught it's a sin to hate, as you do. He taught its a sin to lie as you do as well.

Basically, I don't know whose teachings you follow but it's not Christ. You openly defy him and sin with pride so much I'd guess you don't know a single teaching of Jesus.

BANNED

Country

What are my heathen stances?

If you were Christian you would lie and hate so profusely. Jesus taught love and acceptance. Jesus taught that it is a sin to judge the righteousness of others, as you do. He taught it's a sin to hate, as you do. He taught its a sin to lie as you do as well.

Basically, I don't know whose teachings you follow but it's not Christ. You openly defy him and sin with pride so much I'd guess you don't know a single teaching of Jesus.

Some of Your heathen stances

1, Murder children (abortion)
    2. Support gay lust
    3. Claim Jesus loves sin
    4. Support Adultery (bill clinton your freind)
    5. Support wicked politicians
    6. Hate Israel
    7. Bear False witness
    8. Claim the false prophet maitreya is Jesus
    9. support the Antichrist

Jesus did not teach love of sin, Jesus taught repentance and forgiveness for those who asked for it. You service satan and try to force the teachings of his false prophet maitreya onto the world because you lust after sin.
    Last edited by Gorillawits; 10-11-2012 at 01:08 PM.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Jesus taught that none among us can judge the righteousness of others. That is God's job and his alone. You try to act as God deciding who is righteous and who is not. You blaspheme in every post by trying to be him. You are as Nimrod, challenging God for his position. You are building a tower of babel and God will slots you for you blasphemy. Hopefully before you actually manage to brainwash anyone and start your cult.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

You support wickabee's open heathen staces which means you want people to vote democrat. If you were a christain you would have supported people to vote for the minorty of christian candidates.

If you are ok with voting for an otherwise unqualified canidate just becaue of their religion, why not vote for them because of race? Why not hair color? Why not because of their favorite football team? Or better yet thier favorite color? No I prefer to vote for a canidate based on how he/she will best serve the community that they are elected to serve and not the the trivial matters that you like to pick politicians over.

You support gay sex like the democrats.
    You hate Israel like the democrats.

You do nothing to oppose Nambla just like the democrats
    ( I support the death penalty for members of nambla as they are advocating child rape and thefore criminals)

You don't oppose the democrats and in fact you love obama passing his heathen legislation so I did not not bear false witness in Jesus name

Response in bold.

BANNED

Country

Jesus taught that none among us can judge the righteousness of others. That is God's job and his alone. You try to act as God deciding who is righteous and who is not. You blaspheme in every post by trying to be him. You are as Nimrod, challenging God for his position. You are building a tower of babel and God will slots you for you blasphemy. Hopefully before you actually manage to brainwash anyone and start your cult.

mairteya teaches that only satan's follow (like you) can judge.

Jesus taught us to judge with truth. But you don't want the truth because you lust after sin and service satan.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

GW, do you think your words here do more to advance Christianity or hold it back? Christianity is a message of love. You bring nothing but hatred.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast