Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Got Racism?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

Got Racism?

Liberal racism sightings have become like a lunatic's version of "Where's Waldo?" Kevin Baker of Harper's magazine says Romney's referring to his "five boys" in last week's...

More...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

wow. that's a stretch. heck, that's even more than a stretch. People, even white people, use the word boy in a non racial way rather regularly.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

Think about how much progress we could make in the race relations department if people would grow a thicker skin and stop this insane rhetoric where they are actively looking for ways to call people racists.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Think about how much progress we could make in the race relations department if people would grow a thicker skin and stop this insane rhetoric where they are actively looking for ways to call people racists.

And this is coming from someone who got upset with me calling herman cain out.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

He's right that people actively looking for racism leads to charges where none actually exist.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

And this is coming from someone who got upset with me calling herman cain out.

This post makes absolutely no sense to me. Please clarify. Didn't you actually call Herman Cain an Uncle Tom? Is that not a racist statement? Or can black people not be racist towards other blacks?
    Last edited by AUTaxMan; 10-11-2012 at 01:14 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This post makes absolutely no sense to me. Please clarify. Didn't you actually call Herman Cain an Uncle Tom? Is that not a racist statement? Or can black people not be racist towards other blacks?

Yes I used those words go ahead and quote me on it. I would love to go into details about why I feel the way that I do but if I did I'm sure that someone will get all hot and bothered and go back and complain to the mods but I will say this, I have absolutely no respect for a man like herman cain and I also stand by everything that I post on SCF until it is proven otherwise.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

Yes I used those words go ahead and quote me on it. I would love to go into details about why I feel the way that I do but if I did I'm sure that someone will get all hot and bothered and go back and complain to the mods but I will say this, I have absolutely no respect for a man like herman cain and I also stand by everything that I post on SCF until it is proven otherwise.

First, I did not report anything to the mods. Second, you are never interested in facts if they prove your conclusions or opinions wrong. Third, when you make a racist accusation like that, the burden is on YOU to prove that it is true. Not on others to prove that you are wrong.

SCF Rewards
    Country

First, I did not report anything to the mods. Second, you are never interested in facts if they prove your conclusions or opinions wrong. Third, when you make a racist accusation like that, the burden is on YOU to prove that it is true. Not on others to prove that you are wrong.

No I'm not suggesting that you snitched on me but a mod did have a chat with me for telling the truth. It's all good though. I would love to prove why herman cain is the way he is but I was told not to so we must leave it as that. However I can say whatever I like on my facebook page so if you want to follow me there PM me and I will give you my user info.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Kind of ironic you would say all that, considering some other posts you've made...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast