Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Need a Joey Jotto/Barry Larkin/Jim Edmonds Banner

I need to get a Joey Larkin/Barry Larkin/Jim Edmonds banner made if possible. Don't have paypal but can send payment thru the mail if anybody is interested and can make it.

Thanks,
    Dennis

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (1)
    Country

I can get you one

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks. Lmk how much for it. Don't get paid till Thursday and have no paypal so would need to send payment to you.

Dennis

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey still need one?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I had a guy above send me one in a pm but he never got back with me. Not sure how to get it from the pm to here or even if you can. He also never told me how much he needed for it. If you can make me one i would appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Dennis

SCF Rewards
    Country

I sure could! i would do it for 3.50 and i will just email it too you, so pm that, and anything specific that you would want on it! Thanks!