First look: 2012 Absolute Memorabilia basketball

http://www.beckett.com/news/2012/10/...ketball-cards/

Panini America announced on Tuesday the return of Absolute Memorabilia to the hardwood as the high-end brand will arrive in December after a couple years on the bench.

Absolute will pack three autographs per four-pack box, while all 100 Rookie Cards in the product will feature on-card autographs.

New this year will be Every Player Every Game patches a card that will include the serial-numbering from the tagging of the jersey, while autograph offerings will include Heroes, Hoopla, Marks of Fame, Iconic autos and Frequent Flyers.

Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Some nice looking cards!
    Trading for Michael Jordan, Devin Hester, Kobe rc's, lebron rc's, Shaq rc's
    Hidden Content

Those vertical patches draw my eye in. Nice looking stuff

-Brandon

Probably some of the nicest cards they have designed in any sport. The iconic auto cards are cool.

very nice product! cant wait to see people rip into this product!
    Collecting Ben Gordon and a little bit of everything(Football and Baseball)!

The patches are nice hope to get a few.
    Collecting: Lebron James, Ap inserts and #d for the son

List of Lebrons I HAVE:

Hidden Content

My bucket
    Hidden Content

Nice cards. A little out of my price range but if I see any affordable singles on the bay or through trade I will pick them up.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

And from what ive read, for the first time on-card autos for the rookies in Absolute!! +1 for Panini on this one!
    My Bucket: Hidden Content

PC: Al Jefferson: GU/269 AU/161 25x 1/1 27x Exquisite

You know for all the crap Panini puts out I really like the look of these cards.
    ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!!!!
    Collecting KU Alumni - Cole Aldrich, Xavier Henry, Thomas Robinson, Markieff & Marcus Morris, Jeff Withey, and Ben McLemore

It looks like a nice product.... the Durant long vertical patch card should make for a nice set to chase. Is it the base prime parallel? or an insert?
    ...CURRENTLY COLLECTING STEPHON MARBURY.... AGAIN.
    CARD COUNT.... 02483